Neko Bought~

Tao blinke nervously and touched his back,"don't eat so fast you'll choke"she said. Tao felt a bit more at ease knowing that they weren't going to hurt her AND Ian stood up for her. Tao began eating,"this is what food is? It's so good!"she said after gulping then ate more but didn't make a mess she was happy to eat and it was so very good. She cleaned her plate happily.

Marie smiled at her sweetly, glad that someone liked her food. "That's my special T-Bone steak," she chirped happily. "It's marinated in special sauce, so you wouldn't taste any steaks the same as that in any restaurants." She ducked, however, when Harry accidentally flung a piece of his chicken towards her direction. "Sorry, sis!" The fifteen year-old boy called, looking not at all apologetic. The older sibling merely sighed and placed another piece of chicken into the boy's plate, despite his blubber.

Sometime during dinner, Lyle had flung an ear of corn - where he got the corn, nobody knew - at Ian's hair, then began pelting more and more, until the oldest brother got fed up and retaliated with mashed potato smothered on the teen's face. Ian shook the corn ears off his hair, letting it fall on the floor. "Sorry about that, Tao," he huffed in irritation as one piece of corn got stuck in his hair. "Lyle won't do it again." He shot the younger boy a glare.

Tao was in her own world purring as she ate. She then smiled at Marie,"your the best at cooking from my knowledge anyway... Sorry thats not a big compliment.... Can you teach me id love to make Ian snacks"she said then returned to her food world. She even ignored Ians words and ate happily. She had never eaten she jolted,"what's this satisfied feeling"she mumbled nervously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back