Neighborhood

Endless Love

Reality TV Junkie ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
@Gilmoregirl12

@The Dark Princess

Hey everyone. Make sure you're watching this thread and also keep in mind there are only two female spots left. We need guys!

Last edited by a moderator:
its like 7/6 or something so it doesn't particularly matter I am doubling and a few else are too

Ikr. I got to 7 girls and then figured the guys were close in numbers... I think a female would be fine but if you want to balance it out further make a male as well. Whatever you prefer :D

Oh I counted 7/8, so more boys than girls atm. If someone else adds a girl, I'd be happy to put up a male character to compensate.

@jacunliffe Not entirely sure what your were indicating by pretense, but if you meant why your character would be going to the park, maybe he/she has homework to do there, or just wants to get out of the house for a bit longer.

@Keira Winston sorry for kind of speeding things along like that without checking, I just wanted to keep things moving so people don't loose interest :) It won't happen again

I think its time made an entrance...Ahem... -Cracks knuckles-

The door suddenly flies open as a rather large and handsome man kicks it through, his long barbarian hair flows in the wind that only seems to be affecting him. His pectoral muscles dance in delight as he slowly steps forward and takes a seat with the small group of roleplayers. The very presence of such a godlike being could be felt throughout the very room. Some may of began to sweat, and may even be on the verge of fainting. His eyes scan the room slowly before he closes them and with a deep sigh, says...

"Hi guys. I'm new to this website. Please be gentle."

He has spoken.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back