• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Need Some Partners! (MxF, Detailed, DOUBLING)

Xylona

ur not a ghost, i'm not afraid of u
Heyo! So I'm Xy, as you can read, I'm not new here or anything, yada yada yada. I'm looking to get some more RP's going, so I'm just gonna throw in a whole variety of bait and see if anyone bites at it!

Now, here's a few important things first.
- I prefer mxf pairings romance wise. Not because I have anything against LGBT, just because it's what I play best!
- I require doubling. It avoids the hassle of gender preference, and I like writing as both anyways. Plus, having four main characters adds all kinds of new depth and development. (DOUBLING is where we each play two main characters, one of each gender. If you hit me up telling me that you play strictly female characters the likelihood of my answering is minimal. I enjoy playing males, but I don't like being backed into a corner to do so.)
- I fall under the detailed category, and will usually dish out at least three paragraphs. I don't ask for certain lengths from my partners, just that you'll put as much effort into detail as I do. I'm far from the grammar police, like I said, it's just about effort for me.
- I'm into a whole variety of genres, so the faceclaim I use will largely depend on the style of RP. I love anime, but I'll also use drawn realistic or realistic fc's.
- My taste is all over the place. My favorite genres are slice of life (usually anime related but not always), medieval fantasy, and supernatural.
- I love romance. A lot of my plots have some sort of hint at it. However, romance doesn't happen in two seconds, it takes effort and development. I'm a huge sucker for romances that started with the mains not even liking each other at all. Opposites attract is just a really fun RP concept that I often use. I love slow-burn romance, so don't be like this after one post!
200.gif

- Anyways, I hope to make some new friends! I'm down to talk OOC on discord as well. Feel free to PM me here or leave a comment below if anything interests you! I'm also 100% open to hearing other ideas as well.

CRAVINGS
- Anything medieval fantasy related. I totally dig that stuff.
- SHOUJO PLS
- Romances where our characters despise each other before they like each other (I mentioned this before, I just wanted to say it twice because I LOVE angstttt)
- Things that are royalty related. Kingdoms, courts, all that good stuff.

Fandoms (I DON'T PLAY CANON CHARACTERS. I PREFER TO JUST USE THE VERSES WITH OUR OWN CHARACTERS.)
- K Project
- Castlevania
- Durarara!
- La Corda D'oro
- Special A
- Hanasakeru Seishounen
- Vampire Knight
- OHSHC *pleeease*
- Dragon Age
- Fable
- Harry Potter
- Cirque Du Freak
- Warrior Cats
- Graceling Realm Series
- Reign
(I can't think of any more but definitely ask if you're looking for something specific)

Pairings (Most if not all of these are double-able! Feel free to suggest your own)
- Reserved x Preppy
- Best friend x Taken Best friend
- Proper x Inappropriate Charmer
- Happy With a Dark Side x Dark With a Happy Side
- Friend x Friend's Ex
- Friend x Friend's Brother/Sister
- Celebrity x Non-fan
- Angel x Demon
- Doctor x Sick
- Elite Music School Student x Rival Elite Music School Student
- Royalty x Servant
- Kidnapper x Victim
- Roommate x Roommate
- Neighbor x Neighbor
- Vampire x Vampire
- Vampire x Human
- Ghost x Ghost
- Therapist x Patient
- Employee x Boss
- Class President x Rebel
- Celebrity x Journalist

*As far as plotting goes, PM me! I love brainstorming together.

Last edited:
Hey! I’m interested in a few of these :) specifically Harry Potter, vampire x human (I have a few plots!), class president x rebel, reserved x preppy (possibly “bad boy/girl instead of reserved)? And probably plenty others but these are my main ones :) PM me!

Hello there! If you wanna take a peek at my partner search (linked in my signature) please go ahead! I think we may do well together. :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back