• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Necro's Partner Search

I have 3 things...

1: Did I see Madoka Magica mentioned? I'd be willing to discuss an oc and oc plot for it in conversations, if you are still interested.
2: When you say you are face blind, do you mean just that you are bad with faces? Or do you have an actual medical condition, such as prosopagnosia (not that it matters to me, just curious)?
3: Do I even want to know about what Corpse Husband is?

I have 3 things...

1: Did I see Madoka Magica mentioned? I'd be willing to discuss an oc and oc plot for it in conversations, if you are still interested.
2: When you say you are face blind, do you mean just that you are bad with faces? Or do you have an actual medical condition, such as prosopagnosia (not that it matters to me, just curious)?
3: Do I even want to know about what Corpse Husband is?
I'd love to do something with Madoka OC's! feel free to dm me about it.
yes, its prosopagnosia. a mild case, but i cant remember what people look like or picture most people in my head.
hes a youtuber.

AAAAA? tonelico AND naptunia? admittedly it's been a hot while since ive played any tonelico game you have my eyesemoji--
also nepnowa & unigear? yesyesyes????
ar tonelico is my absolute fav series!

nep/noire and unigear are such cute pairings, i have a weakness for the tsunderes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back