Necessary Evil

Like this:

Reptilian_Alien_by_kelsm.jpg

Hey guys. It seems we tend to post at all times during the day. Could we all post our time zones so everyone knows whether people are awake or not. I'm posting from the Pacific Time Zone. Just a thought :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Well, I certainly feel out of place hahaha.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah. You should say. I'm 10:30 hours ahead of all these people.

davegeta said:
@Veirrianna Valentine and @LuckyANDKitty ...Continue????
Well, Sniper and Kat are going to the hospital, Daemon's started diversionary combat, and I thought Kay was going to help Daemon, but I dunno.

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Well, Sniper and Kat are going to the hospital, Daemon's started diversionary combat, and I thought Kay was going to help Daemon, but I dunno.

[/QUOTE]
I know. I thought I'll skip the hospital part so that you to can take over the RP for a while since you both are playing new characters. @Veirrianna Valentine Are you busy?

Should I not have started up again? I can delete it and post it later, after you guys establish your part of the story a bit.

davegeta said:
I know. I thought I'll skip the hospital part so that you to can take over the RP for a while since you both are playing new characters. @Veirrianna Valentine Are you busy?
I'm not really busy. I'm actually in the process of having the aliens start falling back due to the attack on the ship, and Daemon was just going to follow Sniper and Kat. I was also going to have Daemon note that he has no idea where Kay ran off to during the combat. 

rgupta0747 said:
Should I not have started up again? I can delete it and post it later, after you guys establish your part of the story a bit.
No! Leave it, it works!

Guys. Please check out this RP. I hope you find it interesting.

http://www.rpnation.com/resources/war-of-the-three-gods.3228/ 
I guess now that we have established time zones, we should discuss timings when we all can be available w.r.t UTC. That way, it will be easier to communicate between multiple characters since they are a team and what not. I'm available from 23:30(Day 1) to 18:30(Day 2) give or take an hour. I'll be partially active during this time but will be completely inactive for the five hours since I'll be asleep. This is w.r.t UTC.

davegeta said:
Guys. Please check out this RP. I hope you find it interesting.
http://www.rpnation.com/resources/war-of-the-three-gods.3228/ 
I guess now that we have established time zones, we should discuss timings when we all can be available w.r.t UTC. That way, it will be easier to communicate between multiple characters since they are a team and what not. I'm available from 23:30(Day 1) to 18:30(Day 2) give or take an hour. I'll be partially active during this time but will be completely inactive for the five hours since I'll be asleep. This is w.r.t UTC.
Good to know! I'm UTC -7:00 PDT, and I'm likely to be online usually between 8:00 and 22:00 (10 PM). Sometimes earlier (as early as 6:00), sometimes later (as late as 0:00/midnight).

I think I'm going to back out of this RP. I go to bed, wake up, then find 20-30 posts. I just can't keep up with all of this.

Users who are viewing this thread