NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service~

StarDust

Cupcake Fairy
NCIS fans unite~

obviously, we are going to have to try our best regarding the murder cases, and only a limited number of outside characters will be allowed since this is a small team.

CHARACTERS TO BE COVERED:

Leroy Jethro Gibbs(about 55)~TheFallOfitAll

Anthony "Tony" Dinozzo(38)~CaterpilAli

Timothy Mcgee(about 35)~

Ziva David(late 20s)~ GoddessofGod

Abby Sciuto(late 20s)~PristineDark

Donald "Ducky" Mallard(late 60s)~

Jimmy Palmerlate (20s)~

Director Vance(50s?)~

i recommend anyone taking Ducky, Palmer or Vance double up with another character since we dont see them a lot.

Other Characters:

3 additional feild agents: StarDust,

1 forensics assistant

just make a basic bio for the outside characters, for existing characters just post their name and a photo so i know youve claimed them

Name: Serenity Evans

~probationary agent assigned to start on team Gibbs

~intelligent, techy, into astronomy.

~age 32

~graduated from MIT(cuz i dont know any other techy schools))

~just starting as an agent, though she has impeccable aim.

woot~ any questions just ask away~

ABBY!!! Reserved (will get picture tomorrow morning if you dont mind)

(((bah...just missed....oh well)))

Name:Ziva David

Occupation/Title
: Former Mossad Liaison Officer

Hometown: Tel Aviv, Israel

Birthplace: Be'er Shiva, Israel

Past Work:

Before joining Mossad Ziva was in the Israeli mossad 'Tzahal' for two years as is compulsory for all Israeli women.During her time at Mossad Ziva was part of a Special Operations Unit known as 'Metsada' or 'Kidon.' This unit specialized in assassinations, paramilitary operations, sabotage & psychological warfare. Ziva's position was Control Officer. Ziva has been involved in operations in Cairo, Egypt (where she met Jenny Shepard), in Iraq before its liberation, Paris where she worked with partner Namir Eschel & directly prior to working with NCIS Ziva was working on counter-terrorist operations in the UK for six months and before that in Eastern Europe along side Jenny Shepard. Her most recent work with Mossad was working undercover in Morocco as a singer at a bar. She came back to NCIS and then went back to Israel and stayed to get inside a terrorist camp in Somalia, but is captured and tortured and rescued by McGee, Tony and Gibbs.

Personality type: Aggressive, sometimes caring, hides emotions

Signature look: Casual, wears cargo pants often; dresses for practicality rather than style. Only jewellery worn is a Magan David (Star of David) necklace and occasionally earrings.

Abilities:Fluent in Spanish, French, Arabic, English, and of course Hebrew. Speaks at least some German, Italian, Turkish, and Russian. Sharp shooter.

Can kill a person 18 different ways with a paperclip, can kill someone with a credit card, easily intimidates guys, can take down marines either ODing on PCP or with steroid induced psychosis, two gang members and a very good cook

Endearing Traits: Crazy ninja chick, crazy driving, hates being called ma'am

Annoying Traits: She mixes up English idioms, but it' hard to say that's annoying,doesn't empathize with people very well

View attachment 10152

[QUOTE="Pristine Dark]ABBY!!! Reserved (will get picture tomorrow morning if you dont mind)

[/QUOTE]
Already reserved

I call gibbs! Reserve for sheet soon!

Name: Leroy Jethro Gibbs

Occupation/Title: Leader of an NCIS Investigative Team

Hometown: Pennsylvania

Birthplace: Pennsylvania

Past Work: Marine Sniper. Undercover operative with Jenny Shepherd.

Personality type: Kind, but aggressive if needed.

Abilities: Sniping. Instincts bordering clairvoyance.

Traits: Always knows if a team member has something. Appears out of nowhere, slaps people on the back of the head if they mess up. Cannot work technology. Crazy driver. Great at interrogation.

View attachment 10160View attachment 10161

Tony Dinozzo

flirty, funny, tends to reference movies a lot, an excellent field agent that tends to get 'gibbs slapped' a lot. Has a regular game of 'annoy the probi' which he plays with a begrudging Mcgee.

View attachment 10209

he hasn't been on since the 7th if i'm not mistaken. I didn't post yesterday since I noticed you already put my name in the front...or did yous till want me to Dusty?

ok, so I've started the rp but I find myself in need of a new Ziva and a ne Tony. No posts have been made to the actual rp after the opening post, so please come join!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back