• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Natural Selection (Fantasy/Open)

Lol productivity. I signed up for productivity and I'm slightly regretting it. Got classes till 4 or 5 then an hour of break before another hour and half of sport. If I got no sports for the day, I end up working on homework and research (that I still need to do). Math and Digital Logic take me forever to complete, stretching to more than a few days to understand the homework I'm doing. Lately, things have been looking well.

Then I Rp lol and sometimes watch YouTube videos while working (one reason why it takes longer than usual)

I want to have free time to watch tv showssssssssssssssssss or play video games

I wish I had time to watch Netflix. .w. I'm too busy with school and work and hobbies...

Also, I kinda prioritize RPing and gaming above watching shows.

i take 3 classes lol, 2 of them easy and then band.

Btw tomorrow is a home football game so i will be preforming tomorrow, so don't expect much from me ;-;

Oooooh have fun @Federoff

@Javax role playing has literally taken over my life xD I try gaming and watching shows, but role play wins xD

Lol xD

I literally started two months after you, @Javax and I've already posted more than four thousand things.

@Anaxileah

Jesus... I only have a little over a thousand. xD Then again, I feel like I don't have the time to stay too active... Eh.

For everyone who has not yet edited their CS to fit outline please do so then quote your response in the CS tab so I know.

Finally back after taming silent collaboration with a team. Hah security theme researchers r more silent than the enthusiastic other themes. Health and Sustanability seem to be jumping all over the place and Education hides in the background.

*facepalm* though really, drones with high explosives doesn't solve problems. goddamnit EEE navy man.

I ̞̱̹̫͉̙ͅG̨̯͔͖̠I͉̞̱̟ͅV͡E̻͍̝̹͕͇̮͠ ̕L͓̣̜̠̠O̡͕̦̘̳͖̩V̛E̯ ̀K̜ͅE̻̥ͅȨ̩P͖̝Z̭̥̲ ̮̪̙̘̦̻U̧̫̣̱P̴̣͚ ͓̖̳̭̞͉̭͞G̲͖͉O̫ͅO̢̮͉̗̳̖̹D͏͈̤̪̠ ̫WO͚̪̦̣̠R̮͙̼̫̞K̢̝̲͕S

Lol my stomach is so sore that every time I cough it hurts. Finally school ends but my damn lab partner scrapped our first design on the robot we were building last minute so we had this shit robot that's falling apart facing other robots. We actually lasted longer than I thought. *treats self to ice coffee*

Guess who's finally done with dual credit U.S. gov't homework?

OakwpGt.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back