• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Natural Selection (Fantasy/Open)

Oh yea are we allowed to post the CSs on the new chara thread?

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]Oh yea are we allowed to post the CSs on the new chara thread?

[/QUOTE]
No posting yet, once the thread is up you can. I gotta proofread stuff.

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]Pfffff oh yea xD

[/QUOTE]
And I'm not just talking "Oh she's cute.." *distracted for .2 seconds* I'm thinking like if a villain tries to seduce him, he'd fall right for it. (assuming they aren't actively hostile at the time)

CarpeNoctem1213 said:
And I'm not just talking "Oh she's cute.." *distracted for .2 seconds* I'm thinking like if a villain tries to seduce him, he'd fall right for it. (assuming they aren't actively hostile at the time)
Ye :3

HoneyBear-Kat]Hey ana? What aspects are open [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/20259-anaxileah/ said:
@Anaxileah[/URL]
Shale, Gale, and Terra.

Akio said:
Hello, wanted to introduce myself but im Akio, Fluffy's/Hunnibears friend
AKIIIIIIIIII *snuggles*

burrito isnt here at the moment, hes working </3 but at least youre acquainted with him already cx

Last edited by a moderator:
But yes! How rude of me!

Hey fam, this mah buddy Aki :D a very good buddy :3 so treat him nice >^> or i'll hack ya to pieces and sell chunks of you on ye olde black market -^-

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]AKIIIIIIIIII *snuggles*
burrito isnt here at the moment, hes working </3 but at least youre acquainted with him already cx

[/QUOTE]
*Catches the fluffy in a familiar fashion before snuggling you close*

Yup yup

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]But yes! How rude of me!
Hey fam, this mah buddy Aki :D a very good buddy :3 so treat him nice >^> or i'll hack ya to pieces and sell chunks of you on ye olde black market -^-

[/QUOTE]
Any friend of fluffy is a friend of mine

CarpeNoctem1213 said:
New new meat. Hello. *flicks tail*
[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]NO! BAD *sprays with bottle*

[/QUOTE]
*Grins* Yup *takes spray bottle from fluffy and tabs her nose* No spraying people, I can deal with new people

Users who are viewing this thread

Back