• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Natural Selection (Fantasy/Open)

Finished Settings/Locations, which will just start out with the three major continents. Cities will be created as we interact with them. Feel free to make your own cities by name and location - give me or Morg a synopsis of what your cities are like and we'll incorporate them into the settings/locations tab when they're up.

Federoff said:
where would that info be at? Cause I don't see anything new under the Settings/locations tab
FED

IT WILL BE IN THE NEW THREAD, YOU BUTT

Federoff said:
we're getting a new thread?
-.- where have you been, Feddy?

Yes, there will be a new thread. It will be formatted differently, beautified, and revised. New CS, new rules, new everything. ;-;

obviously not here cause I don't remember any decision saying WE ARE GETTING A NEW THREAD, just that we were voting for one.

CarpeNoctem1213 said:
*hops around aimlessly* Yes, yes indeed.
I can't do any more tonight. I have to wait for Morg to write up the Main Synopsis/Summary, then I'm going to throw everything at him and make him post after he gets off of work around 3 pm.

Federoff said:
obviously not here cause I don't remember any decision saying WE ARE GETTING A NEW THREAD, just that we were voting for one.
Yea no one officially said we were getting a new one....if they did i wouldnt have posted my CS here

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]Yea no one officially said we were getting a new one....if they did i wouldnt have posted my CS here

[/QUOTE]
Well guess what?

We're making a new thread.

Ta da.

@HoneyBear-Kat

this-girl-deserves-five-claps.jpg

Im just gonna go Edit Ether now to make him a blood mage, keep his sarcasm in tact and add a little battle hunger

Users who are viewing this thread

Back