[Nations of Men] (OOC) Discussion Thread

Freeman

Code Monkey like you...
Okay, here you go people, tell me if you have any problems or questions please feel free to post here or to PM me...

Now everyone... Discuss!!!!

I suggest rewriting the leader bonuses to better reflect your game's playing style.

How about something really wild and crazy and new, that so far I've not seen in a NBRP ever; [music=dramatic]Custom leader bonuses![/music] :eek:

Freeman - just doing some work on my Nation to expand it - everything will still remain the same though, just prettying it up and adding more info.

BTW, Lar, I bow to you - I'm looking forward to some interesting diplomacy with the US ;)

What, because he combined the Confederacy with the Holnists from the Postman?

Okay, I think I got it all settled down now. Everyone has been updated, approved, and pimped, get a move on to making your appropriate thread. Also, Custom Leader Bonuses for all, as long within reason.

Uziel said:
What, because he combined the Confederacy with the Holnists from the Postman?
No, because my President doesn't recognize Carlos I as the legitimate Monarch of Spain. :P . . . I think.

[QUOTE="Laréo Vi Finlandia]No, because my President doesn't recognize Carlos I as the legitimate Monarch of Spain. :P . . . I think.

[/QUOTE]
You would be correct sir - Don't worry, I'll get to the US just as soon as I mop up Portugal ;)

Eh i hate having to send a diplomat some where, i always forget ive got them there because no one ever wants to post in a timely manner they want to wait like a month then wonder why your landing troops on their doorstep.....

lol hey i got a pretty boring job so i check often. Just shoot me a PM if you ever do anything involving me (once i get approved that is)

Also how many Diplomats and DoW's can we have to start none? And do i have to name these diplomats O.o .

Everyone has a single Dog of War throughout the game. Also I suppose you could only use a single ambassador, though, usually each nation has one "Head" Ambassador who has a character profile- But as IC he/she can't possibly be in multiple locations across the planet at once, minor diplomats take his/her place whenever he/she is away. These minor diplomats don't require a character profile and are only names you come up with whenever the need arises. ;)

Personally, I use my leading Ambassador for conspiring against others the more.. Important diplomatic missions, and then send these random minions on less-important assignments.. like debating which nation has the prettiest flag and stuff.. you know.. diplomacy!

[media]

[/media]
Also, why is the Confederacy without statecraft? I feel like I've been left all by myself in a dark and abandoned corner of the sandbox, while others get to play with trucks and stuff! :(

So is every one afraid im gona do something like I don't know, start a world war? I mean every ones like NONAGGRESSION NO GO INTO MY TERRITORY?

I'm pretty sure you're not the only one people are signing NAPs with. :P - Or telling to "Stay the fudge out of my turf!"

well the issue is that im from old school nbrps, a NAP and orders to stay off my turf is like saying BITCH I DARE YOU! BRING IT! and i have to do something at some point, i feel its like a personal insult...

I mean HDLS leave Africa to africans, no germans ever survived long in my lands har har bit, that like a chalenge to me. Admittedly Im incredibly immature... But still.....

Well, Uzi and myself are running countries in two parts of the world that just threw out European colonization after some nasty hardcore years... and NAPs + Trade Deals are like the standard diplomacy spam that every PC ever throws out there while dealing with internal problems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back