Nations of Men: Dawn of a Century

[QUOTE="Laréo Vi Finlandia]Indeed, but I must say - It is quite satisfying, to beat down all these barbaric ruffians of the world. Blimey! _ರೃ *Adjusts monocle*
And you know, you could make it so that Spain was right in the middle of the Great War - After all, we're the ones writing the history of this game. :cool:

[/QUOTE]
I was thinking of going that way, but decided I might keep their history/neutrality through the Great War pretty much as is, with a new - more aggressive - leader as the game starts. I think I may pay Portugal a visit to start with. Who knows, Spain could be the new Germany/NAZIs of the game ;)

Grem said:
I was thinking of going that way, but decided I might keep their history/neutrality through the Great War pretty much as is, with a new - more aggressive - leader as the game starts. I think I may pay Portugal a visit to start with. Who knows, Spain could be the new Germany/NAZIs of the game ;)
Cool, maybe we can be Imperialistic Nazi buddies then! The Axis of Western Europe! :P

and so I know have to come up with a knew group alltogether bent on taking over the world. Maybe something religious.

Calm down gentlemen, you can live out your fantasy of conquering France once this is approved.

Hopefully that will be soon, since I am all ready done with everything. I just need it to be made at this point.

Meh... I don't really want to take France, but to conquer the world I kinda need to *sigh*

Oh well, on the bright side, they'll crumble as soon as I show them my rock :)

A lump of AMERICAN coal. POWUH THE FUTUH WITH DEAD DINOSAURS

Oh right, this game has my approval. MAKE IT SO NUMBUH WUN.

So who won?

The British Empire of course! ಠ_ರೃ Tally-Hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo........

[QUOTE="Laréo Vi Finlandia]Just keep your hands off of France! It is mine! And Belgium! :eek:

[/QUOTE]
um france is a province of Germany, and Belgium is just the medium so there fore also a province of germany. I mean they even line the streets of Paris with trees so my troops could march in the shade. Go conquer some where else, like the fins, or the sweeds, or the norweigens, or some thing.

No, France isn't a province of Germany - There's a border there.

And bloody hell! No blasted barbaric German tells ME where to conquer! *Puts on war-mustache* Come Ireland old boy, there's conquering to be done! Tally-Ho! France is mine and Bobs your bally uncle!

This game has been approved and is entering the game creation process. Expect to see it soon!

OKAY EVERYBODY... I want YOU!

33mwknb.jpg

To Sign Up

The map image url is broken, just thought I should mention it.

Well you could update the picture, for the future readers pleasure. And I've never done a nation builder before.

Well that the thing, you don't really talk in here when the game is all ready approved.

Really only the Moderates should talk in this thread at this point.

If you have any questions or comments about this game go to the Discussion Thread

[QUOTE="Ashley Knight]Haiiiiii :P

[/QUOTE]
Haiii.... Ahh odd play for your first post, you should go make a starting thread, and go sign up for the other NBRPs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back