• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Naruto~!

vesper.

πšπš˜πš›πšπšŽπš πš’πš— πšπš‘πšŽ πšœπšπšŠπš›πšœ β˜†

Welcome, my Darlings.

tumblr_lyf4yguthy1qcrs5uo1_500.gif

I have recently began to rewatch the entire Naruto series, and have once again been caught in it's lovely web of amazing stories. Before I knew it, my cravings or a roleplay involving these types of scenarios was through the roof. Fortunately, I know that there are many lovelies, like yourselves who also share my love for this wonderful series. I am so in love with all the characters, so OC x Anyone would be okay. I'm also quite a fan of doubling up, so that both our roleplay needs can be met. c:

I'm caught up on everything, so there will be no need to hold back on any type of storyline. c: C

I can't wait do chat you.

Message me if you're interested~!

Last edited by a moderator:
~Bump!

Hello, I'm interested with your ideas!

Is Gaara x OC okay for you? I want to be the OC one though

English is not my first language, so I'm not really sure that my grammar would be perfect, is that okay with you?

Yay! I'm so happy. I'll send you a PM, my darling.

I have an OC x OC plot brewin' up if you're interested. It's got lots of betrayal and juicy drama, so shoot me a PM whenever ;3

Bump~

Bump~

Hello Hello :D ...I actually would absolutely LOVE to do a Naruto rp. I love the plot as it goes and already would love to stir things up with our characters, in a darker searching behind the scenes roleplay (maybe something definitely revolving around the akatsuki. We could even do it where our characters become partners for that group to go about missions and build a friendship/frienemy relationship as they go?). Or I always thought something of like a japanese mafia or gangster type of sort, maybe a battle of naruto crew being cops and the akatsuki being another mafia while orochimaru's is a slow building gang; or putting the naruto world into modern settings, would be interesting but all around I've been craving for it. Working either in shippuden or the first part with the epic naruto cast while we plot something around our characters goals would be very enjoyable. There is that or even going back in time and following the story line all the way up into the shippuden. I'm also open to AU ideas you have just lay it on me.

Hopefully some of this interested you, but if not thank you for reading and giving it some of your time. I hope you have a pleasant day and really hope to hear from you soon :3 TTFN

Users who are viewing this thread

Back