Naruto: United Shinobi Federation

Mitaku you still have 4 elements..... If you would like the wood release, then please get rid of wind. If you want wind, please get rid of wood. I feel that with an advanced element like wood, more of your focus would be on that.

That's weird,everything change except my elements.Thank you for pointing it out,because I wouldn't have noticed.

Mitaku - Do you have a profession for your ninja, or are you a jack of all trades?

Like Kaine is a Recon type ninja, and mine is ambush. What would you be classified as? That is if you want to be classified.

I have a question, I'm interested in your rp but is it at all possible for me to use the Nohara Rin character with an OC-ic background, as if she were revived after Kakashi killed her?

you can be like her, but i will have to deny her as a playable CANNON character. If you want to go ahead and create a character that would be around what Rin was, go ahead and throw it up here.

My opinion on that is you cannot play rin however kakashi never killed her so you could be a younger sibling shed be about 27 or so. But a child would only be genin. As an NPC you could rep her outside of battle and in casual scenarios within konoha.

Why do people always wanna play Cannon characters,when it is a lot more fun to create a completely new character.It's a lot harder to play cannon's sense you did not create the personality yourself,and it is even harder to stay connected to their already created personality.

OK backlash and I discussed.

Mitaku - Accepted.

Bettsy - Accepted.

Feel free to post we will pull you into plot shortly.

for those whom were excepted, please start your character out in your respective villages. You will soon be contacted by the respective KAGE.

sorry for not posting in awhile.

yes i understand, you know how Tsunade has to focus her chakra to get the mark on her forhead?

well lets just say that my character's special ability is that his body does that without him having to do anything, so say, he seals a monster's chakra inside him and it had a lot of chakra, where it just becomes one of those marks without him even thinking about it?

Ok, but once you use that chakra, would it no longer be there, and you would have to reseal a new chakra?

Name: Uchiha, Kai

Appearance:
Ica.jpg

Clothes: Kai wears a black shirt with the symbol 'illusion' in front, black pants that hold his bombs and tags. He has a black cloak with the Uchiha symbol on back and black shoes. He wears his headband on his forehead and on the back of the plate itself the words 'forest of illusions' is written.

Country of origin:Konohagakure

Element: Fire, wind, leaves.

Jutsu Specialty: Taijutsu, Ninjutsu, Kekkei Genkai/Genjutsu (in order of use, not strength.)

Kekkei Genkai: Magenkyou Sharingan

Abilities & Techniques:

Kekkei Genkai: Magenkyou Sharingan- uses it to buy himself time to perform stronger abilities that take longer to weave.

Ninjutsu (strongest to weakest)

-Flaming Rasen Shurinken: Combines wind and fire attribute together. If it hits, the area around opponent turns into a flaming tornado.

-Phoenix fire: 4 groups of 3 red flames fly at opponent

Rasengan

Hidden leaves: Kicks up a storm of leaves infused with chakra in order to strengthen his genjutsu

Taijutsu

-Fury of the wind: Using wind attribute he speeds up and attacks his opponent, usually ending in the konoha senpuu

Genjutsu

-Forest of Deciet: uses leaves to portray what the enemy wants to happen.

-Forest of fear: his killing intent shows the victim their death

Items & specials

-13 kunai

-2 paper bombs

-2 ball bombs

-3 kunai rains

-39 chakra infused leaves

Biography: Kai spent his life in Konoha learning under his mentor Itachi. Through him, he developed a strong since of justice. Kai loves to fight injustice no matter who it may come from. He easily develops camaraderie because he trusts in the nature of every person. When Kai was 12, his mother died in a scouting mission due to not following orders in order to protect a fellow comrade. Instead of hating her, he idolized her view of way of the ninja and strives to do the same for his friends, even if it results in his death. Kai is kind to everyone and loves sweet things. He will do anything it takes to see his friends happy. He developed his Magenkyou Sharingan at age 17 when he watched a close friend die during a mission that should have been a simple C-rank mission, but turned out to be an A-ranked mission. Due to his naive nature, they have not moved him to the rank of Jounin.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is still accepting sheets. Waiting for.th Co-creator to get back to accept sheets and ask for revisions.

LucianGrey7971

I will have to deny this character as is.

#1- Leaves are not an element.....

#2- Flaming rasen shuriken is a technique that does not exist in this realm. Since this realm and universe is a branch off of the main story from back when Madara and Hashirama ruled, there are no tailed beasts wandering around. Seeing is how Minato had to witness a Bijuu creating the Bijuudama to create the Rasengan, it is no longer in the universe. ((I am sorry.))

#3- Learning under Itachi would put you in the training with the hokage and I will have to say No. Any shinobi learning the techniques are entered into the United Shinobi Federation. A training program within the world of Shinobi built to keep the peace between the villages and nations.

#4- Any shinobi of a higher rank/stronger then you, can defeat your killing intent.

Name: Uchiha, Kai

Appearance:
Ica.jpg

Clothes: Kai wears a black shirt with the symbol 'illusion' in front, black pants that hold his bombs and tags. He has a black cloak with the Uchiha symbol on back and black shoes. He wears his headband on his forehead and on the back of the plate itself the words 'forest of illusions' is written.

Country of origin:Konohagakure

Element: Fire, wind.

Jutsu Specialty: Taijutsu, Ninjutsu, Kekkei Genkai/Genjutsu (in order of use, not strength.)

Kekkei Genkai: Magenkyou Sharingan

Abilities & Techniques:

Kekkei Genkai: Magenkyou Sharingan- uses it to buy himself time to perform stronger abilities that take longer to weave. Even though he has it, he can't use it much yet

Ninjutsu (strongest to weakest)

-Inferno Dragon:Kai combines hand signals from both fire and wind attribute to summon a Fire dragon more potent than a fire jutsu alone. He can only use this twice before he can not perform any of his higher jutsus

-Phoenix fire: 4 groups of 3 red flames fly at the opponent

-Hidden leaves: Just like certain ninjas use items to strengthen their jutsu, Kai uses leaves infused with his chakra to help strengthen his genjutsu and ninjutsu.

Taijutsu

-Fury of the wind: Using wind attribute he speeds up and attacks his opponent, usually ending in the konoha senpuu

Genjutsu

-Forest of Deciet: The opponent starts to see what they want to see instead of reality

-Garden of Serenity: Using his Magenkyou Sharingan, Kai uses his illusions to create a calm place for his enemy before striking

Items & specials

-13 kunai

-2 paper bomb

-2 ball bombs

-3 kunai rains

-39 chakra infused leaves

Biography: Kai spent his life in Konoha learning under his parents. Through them, he developed a strong since of justice. Kai loves to fight injustice no matter who it may come from. He easily develops camaraderie because he trusts in the nature of every person. When Kai was 12, his mother died in a scouting mission due to not following orders in order to protect a fellow comrade. Instead of hating her, he idolized her view of way of the ninja and strives to do the same for his friends, even if it results in his death. Kai is kind to everyone and loves sweet things. He will do anything it takes to see his friends happy. He developed his Magenkyou Sharingan at age 17 when he watched a close friend die during a mission that should have been a simple C-rank mission, but turned out to be an A-ranked mission. Due to his naive nature, they have not moved him to the rank of Jounin. Due to his long sign weaving and genjutsu capabilities, Kai can fight on his own but should be used as support.

(tell me if any thing still needs to be fixed)

Alright LucianGrey7971, Kaine and i discussed, and we like the template as of now. Go ahead and post in the thread as you just walking around Konoha. One of the hokage will be with you shortly. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back