• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: The New Age Of Shinobi

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Hahaha yeah you can make edits if you want, just let me know once you're done xD

[/QUOTE]
Awesome. I just felt she was a bit..under-powered, to be a Kage, ya kno'? So ye. I'll poke you when the edits are done.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well make it three genins since i'm just wrapping up my CS sorry it's taking so long, just got really busy binge-watching stuff.. it's a struggle.

Sinister Clown]@Chara Angel of Death Go for gold :P [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24115-mitchs98/ said:
@Mitchs98[/URL]

I agree 100%, I don't even know how I managed my post..
You'd figure it'd be easy to post for a traveler in the least. Lol.

Oh, actually I found that hard last time I tried it for naruto...But what I ended up doing was gave my character a destination and make my starting post about him making his way to that destination. So basically just throw in stuff which you think might make it interest along your Character's travels.

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Oh, actually I found that hard last time I tried it for naruto...But what I ended up doing was gave my character a destination and make my starting post about him making his way to that destination. So basically just throw in stuff which you think might make it interest along your Character's travels.

[/QUOTE]
OMG

heyheyheyhey.

How about we could start both my crazy lady and Uta off with talking to each other? .o.

I was thinking about putting our two Kage's in some meeting together to discuss like future law's between Village's and discussing anything else Kage's normally would....But then I thought it might be a little too early for that too.

Oh a question, do you want your village to be the one with the treaty/alliance with my village?

[QUOTE="Chara Angel of Death]OMG
heyheyheyhey.

How about we could start both my crazy lady and Uta off with talking to each other? .o.

[/QUOTE]
Well I did need a way to introduce Uta (I found this really hard since I'm leading him on to be one of the main antagonists) so I'm down to do that.

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]I was thinking about putting our two Kage's in some meeting together to discuss like future law's between Village's and discussing anything else Kage's normally would....But then I thought it might be a little too early for that too.
Oh a question, do you want your village to be the one with the treaty/alliance with my village?

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, sure. Sounds good.

This rp isn't based off Canon so although there are still canon jutsu & clan's in this RP. People are allowed to make their own things yes.

[QUOTE="Chara Angel of Death]WAIT WAIT question
Do we have to use canon jutsu or could we make our own?

[/QUOTE]
I made my own for the most part. *shrug*

I skimmed over it but I couldn't bother reading into all the jutsu you had listed (Taijutsu FTW)

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Yeah it should be fine knowing you

[/QUOTE]
I made a shotgun-esque jutsu, xD .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back