• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Naruto Shippuden [Playing Sakura!]

paiyu

Stardust
Specifically, I am really craving to play as Sakura Haruno. Only I would play her slightly different than in the series. From what I've seen of Shippuden thus far, Sakura is kind of like wasted potential in my opinion. She has the ability to be really bad ass, but in the series, she is kind of wimpy and spends a lot of time crying and depending on Naruto. So, I'd like to play a more dependent version of herself! Not sure how well it will go, as I don't get to play as Sakura too often, but I'd love if someone gave me the chance to do so.

As for a pairing, I really don't mind. Sakura and Sasuke seems like it would be the most obvious route, but I'd be willing to try out less obvious pairings as well! I'm even up for AU pairings!

Please, if you're interested, PM me and we can get to discussing a roleplay!

e06db8f415d84a426df4872070e44cae_480.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back