• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Naruto Shippuden [Playing Sakura! AU!]

useless

✰ 愚か者
“I hated looking at their backs. So I became stronger!”

- Sakura Haruno

[I apologize in advance! This is more or less just a scramble of thoughts, opinions, and ideas. Just know that I'm looking for an AU Naruto roleplay, and I want to play as Sakura!]

I haven't seen all of Shippuden yet, but so far, it feels as though Sakura is a severely neglected character who has every potential of becoming a powerhouse. She's smart, she's beautiful, and above all else, she's powerful! She is just a really great character (in my opinion!) who had the misfortune of being teamed up with Sasuke (the prodigy) and Naruto (the 'chosen one'). She was unfairly left in the shadows of her teammates.

Also, in the series, she has an extreme obsession with Sasuke that I feel really hinders her ability to become a great kunoichi.

So I would like to try some kind of AU world! I'm really not sure of the specifics, but if anyone is interested, I'd love to hash this out and make a really fun roleplay we'll both enjoy!

Some ideas I do have are:

○ The Uchiha Massacre never took place and Konoha instead lives in relative peace! Sasuke would be less of an asshole if, you know, his bro didn't kill everyone.

○ Speaking of Sasuke, if you choose to play as him, don't make him an emotionless jerk. If we go with the above idea, he'll have some emotions.

○ Let's make all of Team 7 equally badass! Sakura included! Let's say that while Naruto left to train with Jiraiya, Sasuke trained more with Kakashi and Sakura, of course, trained with Tsunade. Only during this time she became awesome and kind of got over Sasuke. Maybe Sasuke grows a bit of a crush on the new and improved kunoichi? Maybe other guys crush on her? Who knows!

○ Let's make our own criminal organization! I mean hey, this is an AU, so let's change everything up and have fun!

○ Throw your own ideas at me, bro! Let's do this! PM me and we can discuss this however you want!

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems that you've received quite a great deal of interest related to your request. If you've still the time, energy, and space in adding another to your current list, you may consider me interested. Perhaps we can find a little twist on the story that we will both enjoy. If you are no longer available, no hard feelings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back