• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: Shinobu no taitō

oh i see, my brain caught up with my newly woken self. ignore

Edit: Is it Still Viable to have Aura and/or Mizuka?

Last edited by a moderator:
ValkyrieRose said:
oh i see, my brain caught up with my newly woken self. ignore
Edit: Is it Still Viable to have Aura and/or Mizuka?
Yes. I am using both my characters from the old rp

Boop! Posted up Alina! Might touch her up (debating on the Jutsu, though probably fine as is) though the background and all that deal should be good to go. A much more serious girl, though suffering a bit from PTSD given what she witnessed. A bit dark I guess, but I really thought it would be internet to explore the notion of a young girl experiencing some horrors and having her adapt to it. I can easily see stuff falling apart on her and just having a panic attack if stuff suddenly goes real bad with someone in front of her.

[QUOTE="Seraph Darkfire]I finished my character. Tell me if I need to add, change, or remove something.

[/QUOTE]
Will do. I will be looking over the characters today.

Sorry everyone. Today was exhausting. I will look over the cses tomorrow instead of today. For those of you who are still making their cses don't feel rushed in any way. I am just going to look over those that do have their cses up.

I think Hanarei is correct. The holidays are here and people are likely busy and on trips, etc. so the interest in the Rp is down for the time while all the holiday stuff is going.

^^

As its been stated, holidays and schoolwork. Break starts tommorrow. so Ill either make a new character or repurpose one of my characters then.

I understand what everyone is saying. I myself am a bit busy and preoccupied. So take your time I am in no rush.

Also I have looked at everyone's cses that are up so far. @Tensei Patu if you are still around I do have somethingsome I need to talk to you about fixing.

Everyone else your cses are good. No problems. I won't be accepting any characters quite yet. I am waiting for more cses to be put up before I accept characters.

I'm here sorry for being late !,so what need filling as there seem to be one team already.Perhaps a mean spirited kiri ninja is required ?

[QUOTE="Kinzu Hekmatyar]I'm here sorry for being late !,so what need filling as there seem to be one team already.Perhaps a mean spirited kiri ninja is required ?

[/QUOTE]
Well I think. We will be needing more genin. So if you wouldn't mind making a genin I would appreciate it. :)

[QUOTE="Kinzu Hekmatyar]Sure i reason that much was expected ,just gotta think abit on how to creating her. may just remake a other oc childhood .

[/QUOTE]
That is fine with me. Look forward to your cs

... Bloop... May be a while before I have a character up. Debating between using Niriko or a new character I just recently made to rp with a friend....

SummerWolf said:
... Bloop... May be a while before I have a character up. Debating between using Niriko or a new character I just recently made to rp with a friend....
It's fine take your time.

Jumped on this bandwagon! Seriously the combination of Naruto and Hong Kong style movies is a very good inspirational tool, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back