Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

Makes sense, welp I would love to here about the look at some point just so it can be accounted for, you now what I mean? Anyhow, this is gonna be fun, but I need to get to work, got lots to do today.

*salutes*

Do your best! Quickly and efficiently!

*floats in*

Hmmm, I imagine it'll be a while until things seriously get rolling over here, but might as well get ready for the encore... this is going to be good ^.^

*pulls out lawn chair and starts popping corn*

*floats in*

Hmmm, I imagine it'll be a while until things seriously get rolling over here, but might as well get ready for the encore... this is going to be good ^.^

*pulls out lawn chair and starts popping corn*

I am definitely feeling good about the direction. As good as I felt about what already passed. That is a good sign as far as how inspired I'll be to write

ask your mom @IG42

tumblr_inline_mwhzzhdptd1qgp297.gif

@GasMaskie

!!!! DAMAGE and POWER over EVERYTHING, GAS!! No mixing and matching NP because they look nice!! Find the strongest people, put them together, and make a bad@ss team to utterly raze your opponents in burning flames.

large.gif

*slowly pops in to see that Shiso might be involved!*

Lol. You mean....that girl? =P. Yes, yes, in due time I will updating everything here in a storm so we can get a move on. Next week!

Does Shiso-girl only have 1 heart?

Lol. You mean....that girl? =P. Yes, yes, in due time I will updating everything here in a storm so we can get a move on. Next week!

Does Shiso-girl only have 1 heart?

TECHNICALLY...Yes?

My idea for Shiso-girl is that she infused herself with her chakra technique of Tyrant Release. So the glowing orb that would start making its own chakra and act like a brain, is now inside her. So, she doesn't steal hearts anymore since she doesn't have to... leaving her with one. 

TECHNICALLY...Yes?

My idea for Shiso-girl is that she infused herself with her chakra technique of Tyrant Release. So the glowing orb that would start making its own chakra and act like a brain, is now inside her. So, she doesn't steal hearts anymore since she doesn't have to... leaving her with one. 

Oh, so Shiso-girl stopped their nasty habit. That's nice. I appreciate it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back