Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
GasMaskie said:
Damn, Jinan's already going to work on Chiaki's buffs. Probably for the best since having that many Tailed Beasts inside you probably isn't the best idea unless they're all combined and you're Ninja Jesus.
It's... really hard to argue against Jinan when ninjas (Uchiha scum in particular) have fucked up the world and waged wars. Daradei's a sore loser, though that's pretty refreshing when love triangles typically get resolved peacefully in Mongolian Stick-Drawings.

If Jinan gouges out Anpan's new eye then I'm going to start regretting killing off Roku and his World Class rank.
Yep. Jinan saved Chiaki^^

One cannot argue with facts. One can only accept them. As for Daradei, she's...certainly refreshing...=)

[QUOTE="Strawberry Preserves]Who needs fancy eyes to take down a single bloke anyways? > :D If Anpan fights Jinan, he'd probably stay at least a mile away and shout elementary school insults at him.

[/QUOTE]
Chiaki and Anpan should collab rolls.

GasMaskie said:
Strawberry. Break the Lunar Seal. Fuck everyone over by unsealing the Demonic Statue and Black Zetsu. Bonus points for transforming it into the Ten-Tails by exploiting the fact that Zombie Nardo has all the Tailed Beasts in him and that you could probably just seal that fucker up and feed him to the Statue.
If you think about it, fucking everyone over is in-character for the Indra Incarnate. Crashing this RP... with no survivors! THE FIRE RISES
*nods pretending to know what the lunar seal is*

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]
xD That's what he's trying to figure out! He knows of Shukaku and Matatabi but not of jinchuriki.
Why do Shirokko and Akago look like Shukaku and Matatabi?

Who knows

[/QUOTE]
*re-reads first line of Jinan's post*

Did Shirokoko just save Jinan? O.o

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9893-quirkyangel/ said:
@QuirkyAngel[/URL]
=p goodness no. She trapped him in with Akago's bomb. Shirokko would never turn on the ninja.
Ah, I thought you were describing Kouki's bomb. (':3)

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Don't mind me, I'm totally not scheming up some plans for Dove and Rei =P

[/QUOTE]
Good to know someone's still planing. I gave up planning the moment Chiaki "died" and became another character's reincarnation.

As for Shinsei, he didn't have very many plans. He was made to mess up plans.

Last edited by a moderator:
Strawberry Preserves]That is true. Anpan has not yet done anything to ruin the world. [COLOR=#ffffff]We should fix that.[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6779-white-masquerade/ said:
@White Masquerade[/URL]

Aha, decisions, decisions. u3u It's not like I want to see the world burn or anything.
At this point, it seems like letting Kaguya and Jinan duke it out is the best way to deal with him since it seems like no one's considered trying to reason with him. She'd probably put up a hell of a fight since one attack will insta-kill Jinan. And then Anpan will get Akane End when him and everyone else gets put into Endless Eight Unlimited Filler Works Infinite Tsukuyomi.

I really hope Jinan goes into Enrage Mode and starts racking up NPC kills with GM Lightning. It seems like, at least with his limited knowledge, he sees the ninja as not only perverting Hagoromo's Ninshu, but also people who are sick and twisted enough to mess with Hagoromo's cute animal babies. It's also hilarious that he unknowingly 'killed' one.

I hate how Hagoromo's solution to a problem he probably had a hand in creating is to empower reincarnates and hope that they beat the shit out of that problem. Though, I'm already disillusioned by Kanra's 'plot developments' so I really just want to see this Final Arc literally get tossed Into the Fire.

@White Masquerade

Tailed Beasts can't actually die because a portion of them are sealed in Naruto's corpse right?

QuirkyAngel said:
Yep. Jinan saved Chiaki^^
One cannot argue with facts. One can only accept them. As for Daradei, she's...certainly refreshing...=)

Chiaki and Anpan should collab rolls.

*nods pretending to know what the lunar seal is*

*re-reads first line of Jinan's post*

Did Shirokoko just save Jinan? O.o
At the end of Shippuden, Naruto and Sasuke seal Kaguya away with Chibaku Tensei and their special Six Paths Yin and Yang markings. She ends up releasing Madara and all the Tailed Beasts and reverts back into the Demonic Statue. Black Zetsu also got caught up and sealed inside the new moon.

If I'm remembering it correctly, anybody with a Rinnegan can just break the seal willy-nilly. Gatona probably didn't even know about it and Roku was smart enough to realize that there was a seal for a reason.

QuirkyAngel said:
Ah, I thought you were describing Kouki's bomb. (':3)
Good to know someone's still planing. I gave up planning the moment Chiaki "died" and became another character's reincarnation.

As for Shinsei, he didn't have very many plans. He was made to mess up plans.
Well he's more than welcome to cause trouble on the roof I suppose, though I personally would like to see Wunan's reaction before he starts a fight xD

GasMaskie said:
Tailed Beasts can't actually die because a portion of them are sealed in Naruto's corpse right?
But shouldn't that portion die when Naruto dies? Isn't that how bijuus sealed in jinjurikis work? @_@

GasMaskie said:
At the end of Shippuden, Naruto and Sasuke seal Kaguya away with Chibaku Tensei and their special Six Paths Yin and Yang markings. She ends up releasing Madara and all the Tailed Beasts and reverts back into the Demonic Statue. Black Zetsu also got caught up and sealed inside the new moon.

If I'm remembering it correctly, anybody with a Rinnegan can just break the seal willy-nilly. Gatona probably didn't even know about it and Roku was smart enough to realize that there was a seal for a reason.
I see...so unleashing powerful being to face Jinan/destroy the world. How's that any different from what Hagoromo did?

GasMaskie said:
I really hope Jinan goes into Enrage Mode and starts racking up NPC kills with GM Lightning. It seems like, at least with his limited knowledge, he sees the ninja as not only perverting Hagoromo's Ninshu, but also people who are sick and twisted enough to mess with Hagoromo's cute animal babies. It's also hilarious that he unknowingly 'killed' one.
That's gonna happen the moment Jinan's hp gets low enough...when Jinan's wins = death.

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Well he's more than welcome to cause trouble on the roof I suppose, though I personally would like to see Wunan's reaction before he starts a fight xD

[/QUOTE]
Gotcha. I'll wait until White posts for Wunan before Shinsei does anything.

GasMaskie said:
At this point, it seems like letting Kaguya and Jinan duke it out is the best way to deal with him since it seems like no one's considered trying to reason with him. She'd probably put up a hell of a fight since one attack will insta-kill Jinan. And then Anpan will get Akane End when him and everyone else gets put into Endless Eight Unlimited Filler Works Infinite Tsukuyomi.

I hate how Hagoromo's solution to a problem he probably had a hand in creating is to empower reincarnates and hope that they beat the shit out of that problem. Though, I'm already disillusioned by Kanra's 'plot developments' so I really just want to see this Final Arc literally get tossed Into the Fire.

@White Masquerade

Hmm, this leads me to wonder what everyone's Infinite Tsukuyomi dreams would be like.

Also, that begets the question of whether Rinnegan users are consciously aware of the seal on the Demonic Statue. Even if Anpan did summon the Demonic Statue, he probably wouldn't know that he needs to shove all the Tailed Beasts inside of it. Unless, that is, he makes the Statue straight up eat Naruto and it ends up absorbing the chakra inside. Kaguya also needs a host body to manifest as something that isn't the Ten Tails and the Demonic Statue. It'd be a stretch to do that..

And crazy eye Anpan is already kinda a stretch.

Maybe we can be peace and friendship with Jinan. Bring some tea and a picnic basket. We could convince him that Hagoromo granted da powerz to bring peace. ^7^ lololol

QuirkyAngel said:
But shouldn't that portion die when Naruto dies? Isn't that how bijuus sealed in jinjurikis work? @_@
I see...so unleashing powerful being to face Jinan/destroy the world. How's that any different from what Hagoromo did?

That's gonna happen the moment Jinan's hp gets low enough...when Jinan's wins = death.

Gotcha. I'll wait until White posts for Wunan before Shinsei does anything.
That's assuming if the ninja can get him down to one without getting all their bonuses nerfed by his chakra destruction phase. Especially since 1) We're using a system with d100 rolls and 2) If you fuck up a teamed-up roll, both people suffer. We all saw how close Akago and Shirokko were to losing their chakra/Tailed Beasts. Point 1 is especially important as it means that it's entirely possible for someone like Kouki to roll low enough that his bonus doesn't mean anything if Jinan manages to roll high. Granted, the bonus does make this buffer wider, but with d100 it feels a lot more luck-based. It's probably easier for White to calculate probabilities and to organize power levels since the system gives her a huge margin to work with.

Hagoromo's a well-intentioned idiot who has fallen prey to his sentiments. He'll believe in the reincarnations of his two sons even if one of them is a traitorous bastard (Sasuke) who's likely to abuse his new power-up. At the very least, he thinks that there aren't any drawbacks to this plan but he just trusts his powers to people he doesn't really know. This is especially pronounced here since Chiaki and Anpan are nothing at all like the previous reincarnations. I don't think they've even interacted at all like the last two pairs.

As for the portions of the Tailed Beasts dying when Naruto died, it doesn't make any sense but Kanra really wanted to buff up Naruto for some reason and introduced some really flimsy reasoning that doesn't really hold up. It's like King Crimson. It just works. Also, it wasn't like he needed to either if he was just going to have Naruto kill Anpan and then run away instead of actually fighting the three of them.

[QUOTE="Strawberry Preserves]Hmm, this leads me to wonder what everyone's Infinite Tsukuyomi dreams would be like.
Also, that begets the question of whether Rinnegan users are consciously aware of the seal on the Demonic Statue. Even if Anpan did summon the Demonic Statue, he probably wouldn't know that he needs to shove all the Tailed Beasts inside of it. Unless, that is, he makes the Statue straight up eat Naruto and it ends up absorbing the chakra inside. Kaguya also needs a host body to manifest as something that isn't the Ten Tails and the Demonic Statue. It'd be a stretch to do that..

Maybe we can be peace and friendship with Jinan. Bring some tea and a picnic basket. We could convince him that Hagoromo granted da powerz to bring peace. ^7^ lololol

[/QUOTE]
I figured that since Naruto already has the Tailed Beasts inside him, Black Zetsu could probably handle the rest of the Kaguya resurrection process. He could probably serve as the Host Body because of his circumstances. As far as I know, when Madara awakened his Rinnegan, the original Chibaku Tensei seal broke. We've had two Rinnegan awaken in this RP but White hasn't made a mention of the second moon splitting open and the Shirotaiyou didn't know about the statue.

I was originally planning to go for peace, but the constant waves of Kakureyami ninja and the whole Nana infection forced me to scrap those plans. I figured that if anyone could actually talk some sense into Jinan, it'd be the guy who's shaping up to become Hagoromo's successor. It made sense with what I had managed to piece together at the time. Though, given recent events I've got an even lower opinion of that old dead guy.

LRUhk.gif

Now that I think about it, the EVA-01 is pretty similar to the Demonic Statue.​

GasMaskie said:
That's assuming if the ninja can get him down to one without getting all their bonuses nerfed by his chakra destruction phase. Especially since 1) We're using a system with d100 rolls and 2) If you fuck up a teamed-up roll, both people suffer. We all saw how close Akago and Shirokko were to losing their chakra/Tailed Beasts. Point 1 is especially important as it means that it's entirely possible for someone like Kouki to roll low enough that his bonus doesn't mean anything if Jinan manages to roll high. Granted, the bonus does make this buffer wider, but with d100 it feels a lot more luck-based. It's probably easier for White to calculate probabilities and to organize power levels since the system gives her a huge margin to work with.
Hagoromo's a well-intentioned idiot who has fallen prey to his sentiments. He'll believe in the reincarnations of his two sons even if one of them is a traitorous bastard (Sasuke) who's likely to abuse his new power-up. At the very least, he thinks that there aren't any drawbacks to this plan but he just trusts his powers to people he doesn't really know. This is especially pronounced here since Chiaki and Anpan are nothing at all like the previous reincarnations. I don't think they've even interacted at all like the last two pairs.

As for the portions of the Tailed Beasts dying when Naruto died, it doesn't make any sense but Kanra really wanted to buff up Naruto for some reason and introduced some really flimsy reasoning that doesn't really hold up. It's like King Crimson. It just works. Also, it wasn't like he needed to either if he was just going to have Naruto kill Anpan and then run away instead of actually fighting the three of them.

I figured that since Naruto already has the Tailed Beasts inside him, Black Zetsu could probably handle the rest of the Kaguya resurrection process. He could probably serve as the Host Body because of his circumstances. As far as I know, when Madara awakened his Rinnegan, the original Chibaku Tensei seal broke. We've had two Rinnegan awaken in this RP but White hasn't made a mention of the second moon splitting open and the Shirotaiyou didn't know about the statue.

I was originally planning to go for peace, but the constant waves of Kakureyami ninja and the whole Nana infection forced me to scrap those plans. I figured that if anyone could actually talk some sense into Jinan, it'd be the guy who's shaping up to become Hagoromo's successor. It made sense with what I had managed to piece together at the time. Though, given recent events I've got an even lower opinion of that old dead guy.

LRUhk.gif

Now that I think about it, the EVA-01 is pretty similar to the Demonic Statue.​
If Kouki were alive and willing to work with Chiaki, all their combined rolls would have a base 20 + 36 = 56. Not to mention their rolls would be added together. Even if they both rolled 1's(which is impressive) they'd still have 58. Combining rolls is dangerous, but I think it's even more dangerous to fight jinan 1 on 1 when one considers the risk of losing to Jinan's die.

And I agree. Chiaki and Anpan aren't very similar to Ashura and Indra reincarnates at all. Anpan's an Uzumaki. And Chiaki's personality was originally based on my imagination of Haku. Now he's a bit different^^

[QUOTE="Strawberry Preserves]Hmm, this leads me to wonder what everyone's Infinite Tsukuyomi dreams would be like.

[/QUOTE]
Well...you all saw Chiaki's dream when he was under genjutsu (>u>)

To do what the peacemakers failed. Certainly a worthy goal. Though extremely difficult at this point.

[QUOTE="Strawberry Preserves]

[/QUOTE]
QuirkyAngel said:
To do what the peacemakers failed. Certainly a worthy goal. Though extremely difficult at this point.
*Looks over at the people with two of the strongest PC's*

(>u>)

Folks, we can still make this happen... though sacrifices will have to be made most likely.

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9893-quirkyangel/ said:
@QuirkyAngel[/URL]
=p goodness no. She trapped him in with Akago's bomb. Shirokko would never turn on the ninja.
Didn't you say that was your original plan for the character a while back?

clarinetti said:
*Looks over at the people with two of the strongest PC's*
(>u>)

Folks, we can still make this happen... though sacrifices will have to be made most likely.
...what sort of sacrifices are we talking about?

QuirkyAngel said:
...what sort of sacrifices are we talking about?
Eh, the usual: Some voodoo, blood magic stuff, kill off a couple PC's, perhaps some treaty which has serious ramifications on the whole shinobi way of life... @White Masquerade , you have anything to add to that list?

QuirkyAngel said:
@White Masquerade
Rofl.

[dice]23018[/dice]
Damn, the odds were definitely in Chiaki's favor for that.

@Veirrianna Valentine

Wunan will be in the middle-soon-ish

@Strawberry Preserves

Shirokko's dream would be a rebuilt Sunagakure. The Kazekage home would be made of brushed, white marble, and she'd walk around in it barefoot in windy, flowing clothes. The best part is, Hanbungetsu would be her servant/aide, attending to her every single whim. She wouldn't order her to do bad things, just like the feeling of being over her. Akago would be (IG fill in the blank!)

Granted the powers for peace xD . If you can manage, go for it. Sister-killer.

@IG42

Yup. If Akago hadn't stepped in, I doubt Shirokko would be alive at this point. Either the Shirotaiyo would have killed her cause of constant rampages, the Kakureyami would have caught her and turned her evil, or she would have been offed by a merciful shinobi.

Akago has earned himself a die hard Yandere.

@clarinetti

I do! It would require Anpan to speak with Jinan. (:B)

@QuirkyAngel[/URL]
=P The moral of the story is, plans get you nowhere.

I also remember Kuro being in Chiaki's dream when he was turned a girl. You want to RP this with me???? (:3) And xD . Kouki is one character I will always shake my head at when I remember. I say it so much, but wow. If you've ever seen Avatar Airbender, it's like the Avatar eating pancakes in a restaurant while asking a waiter if the strawberry syrup goes "well with this", while the city is being invaded by the Fire Nation Army.

That roll...I don't understand, lol. ._. Someone, somewhere wants a happy ending to this.
Certainly. Probably in the afterstory, if Chiaki lives that is. Have Haruka there too. It'll be loads of fun^^;

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14769-gasmaskie/ said:
@GasMaskie[/URL] (To Quirky too)

Lmao. Truly, not one person has tried to reason with Jinan since he showed up. It just goes to show how problematic the ninja are. Can you believe they actually seal bijuu inside people? That's something I expect from an uncultured tribe of savages, but civilized ninja? There's a problem here we need a serious discussion about.

For the beasts, they can die even if they have chakra stuck in another person. Their chakra can be all over the place, but the main consciousness is attached to wherever they are, or whomever they're sealed in (Gold & Silver Brothers!).

Yup! Gatona had no clue about the Demonic Statue =P. I really like it because most of these characters were young when most of the knowledgeable adults got killed off/ran away. How I have it, just calling the Statue would free Black Zetsu from the prison. Though Kaguya would still be trapped until etc, etc. Gatona would have been the 10-Tailed jinchuriki if all things went well. The players would have to choose sides between an all-powerful Shirotaiyo, the regular ninja, or siding with the Kakureyami and trying to work out peace.
How do you expect anyone to reason with Jinan? He didn't appear until the end of the Suna Arc. And he's not that much of a reasonable person =P

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10129-clarinetti/ said:
@clarinetti[/URL]

I do! It would require Anpan to speak with Jinan. (:B)
What would Jinan say to Anpan? ( O.o )

@QuirkyAngel

It gets me wondering. What would Chiaki Gaiden even be about? The Den of Solace?

You don't have to worry about what Jinan would say to Anpan. (o'v'o). You have to understand though, ninja are trouble. He's not going to sit down for tea and biscuits with Anpan if a few ninja don't commit suicide to prove they really want to work things out

@White Masquerade

Hmm, you say that as if it's so easy (which it is, technically, if we get these reanimates dealt with quickly and @Strawberry Preserves is cool with it), but I sense that there's an additional catch-

*sees your most recent post*

Ah, that's it, huh? Well, if that's what it takes to have a shot at long lasting peace, Akane would probably be willing to give up her life for that cause. Torune.... well, someone's going to have to knock him out so he doesn't screw things up, if that's what happens.

@QuirkyAngel

Anyone is capable of reasoning, Jinan included. The rationale for this whole conflict is pretty similar for both sides: each want to eliminate a perceived threat for the good of the whole world. He's a bit emotionally unstable, perhaps, but as the leader of a nation, if there's a serious opportunity to avoid further bloodshed of his people, then you'd think he'd consider it. Not saying that it's easy, or that the Kakureyami and shinobi will be suddenly BFF's, but we won't know until we try, right?

clarinetti said:
@White Masquerade
Hmm, you say that as if it's so easy (which it is, technically, if we get these reanimates dealt with quickly and @Strawberry Preserves is cool with it), but I sense that there's an additional catch-

*sees your most recent post*

Ah, that's it, huh? Well, if that's what it takes to have a shot at long lasting peace, Akane would probably be willing to give up her life for that cause. Torune.... well, someone's going to have to knock him out so he doesn't screw things up, if that's what happens.

@QuirkyAngel

Anyone is capable of reasoning, Jinan included. The rationale for this whole conflict is pretty similar for both sides: each want to eliminate a perceived threat for the good of the whole world. He's a bit emotionally unstable, perhaps, but as the leader of a nation, if there's a serious opportunity to avoid further bloodshed of his people, then you'd think he'd consider it. Not saying that it's easy, or that the Kakureyami and shinobi will be suddenly BFF's, but we won't know until we try, right?
Y-you want to kill Akane? B-but Anpan's just lost Nana and Roku! Q_Q Y-you want to hurt him more...?

@White Masquerade

Do dice rolls apply to Talk no Jutsu? ouo

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10129-clarinetti/ said:
@clarinetti[/URL]
Ooh la la Clari-chan~ What's going on in that head of yours? The final hour is almost here. What are you doing?
Mixing things up (>u>)

As much as I would enjoy a full on battle to the death, I don't know if I'd like how that may influence the potential afterstory. Also, a few folks (yourself included) have expressed disappointment that Team Peacekeepers didn't get a proper shot at trying to save the world from mutually assured destruction. So I figure that if it's indeed the end, and there seem to be a couple like-minded individuals, we might as well pull all the stops and see if this can happen or not. Do I want Akane to die? No, but I think she'd be willing to make that sacrifice, if it meant that the people whom she cares about get a genuine chance at living in a more peaceful and prosperous future.

@Strawberry Preserves

No, of course not! (:'()

If I had my way, the Akane/Anpan friendship would go without end- they'd travel the world eating the finest cuisines, Anpan could give Akane some fashion advice while Akane teaches him to cook. They'd be each others wingmen until they each found a lad/lady to call their own, and then their kidlets would be equally great compadres. But as I noted above with White, if Akane felt that was what was needed to ensure Anpan and co. got to live a better life, she'd do it without question.Worst comes to worst, Anpan might be able to save her if things got bad using his new reincarnate powers/ Uzumaki blood healing abilities. Or else try to convince Jinan to make peace and spare her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back