Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]=P Wait why does Kakashi still keep his eye covered T_T

[/QUOTE]
He does to preserve night-vision in that eye like pirates did

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]=P Wait why does Kakashi still keep his eye covered T_T

[/QUOTE]

The-Last-Unconfirmed-Art-Naruto-Kakashi.jpg

He doesn't in the Last or in the Epilogue. Still keeps the face mask on to hide that beauty mark. His statue doesn't cover his eye either.​

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12589-ig42/ said:
@IG42[/URL]
Are you serious?
About just him doing it or pirates?

If it's pirates it was on Mythbusters so it must be true.

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/4043-blacklegsanji/ said:
@BlacklegSanji[/URL]
=P I have no anger towards you, the RP is ending so I'm very happy. I just Strawberry knew Anpan was getting killed (' :| )
@GasMaskie[/URL]
Also, Sasuke, Naruto and Guy were all good people though. Anpan is arguably an evil character. I think he is. When evil characters die, then don't tend to come back.
He just helped fight a swarm of Kakureyami soldiers, effectively saving the Iwagakure army and helping the alliance. He could have left Nana and Roku behind and saved himself, but he said so himself IC that he's trying to grow, wants to become a better person. I'm not saying he's the classical hero, but he's not a clear-cut 'bad-guy' either.

...I'm taking this way too seriously, aren't I? XP

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14769-gasmaskie/ said:
@GasMaskie[/URL]
Also, Sasuke, Naruto and Guy were all good people though. Anpan is arguably an evil character. I think he is. When evil characters die, then don't tend to come back.
I'm pretty sure that Sasuke was an evil asshole for at least 60% of the story. ^7^

[QUOTE="Strawberry Preserves]I'm pretty sure that Sasuke was an evil asshole for at least 60% of the story. ^7^

[/QUOTE]
Yeah but the only people he actually killed were other assholes

IG42 said:
Yeah but the only people he actually killed were other assholes
Remember that time Sasuke tried to kill all the kages and that other time he tried (and got BTFO) by Killer Bee? Remember that time he tried to kill Naruto? Remember when he tried to kill Naruto and the Kages again after getting a power-up?

Fuck Sasuke, the only good thing he's done is bring Salad into the world. And seal Kaguya. Most of the time you can count on him being edgelord supreme. At the very least, he outgrew that edgy phase in his life and became a respectable adult.

Last edited by a moderator:
GasMaskie said:
Remember that time Sasuke tried to kill all the kages and that other time he tried (and got BTFO) by Killer Bee? Remember that time he tried to kill Naruto? Remember when he tried to kill Naruto and the Kages again after getting a power-up?
Fuck Sasuke, the only good thing he's done is bring Salad into the world.
Well he killed Danzo, everyone wanted his head by then.

'Course he did that good thing you mentioned with the wrong woman. Prick

IG42 said:
Well he killed Danzo, everyone wanted his head by then.
'Course he did that good thing you mentioned with the wrong woman. Prick
I swear if Kishimoto's assistant and Kodachi sideline Salad into becoming another Sakura...

I liked Karin better with Suigetsu anyways.

GasMaskie said:
I liked Karin better with Suigetsu anyways.
Not every time two characters appear to hate each other means they have a love/hate relationship.

Some people actually do just dislike each other.

@clarinetti

Anpan killed his little sister though (-n-). I'm waiting for Anpan Gaiden to go on sale so I can get the full story (July 12th! I marked my calendar!!!), but I think I've pieced it together already.

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10129-clarinetti/ said:
@clarinetti[/URL]
Anpan killed his little sister though (-n-). I'm waiting for Anpan Gaiden to go on sale so I can get the full story (July 12th! I marked my calendar!!!), but I think I've pieced it together already.
OK, that's true, I'll admit he's done some things along the greyer-scale of morality. At the same time, I think it was done more for self preservation than anything. And he's not the only character to make some morally-ambiguous choices: Ie. Akago's decision to save Shirokko and sacrifice Camp Kumo, The Shirotaiyo's intial plans to use the jinchuuriki to save the world, the things Machi did in order to (in her eyes) protect Kiyomi... the list goes on, but I think the point's been made.

As previously mentioned, having folks write up little gaiden's for the PC characters in this thread would actually be pretty sweet (> :D ), but considering how much additional after-story that would take up, I'm not sure that everyone would be down for it.

clarinetti said:
OK, that's true, I'll admit he's done some things along the greyer-scale of morality. At the same time, I think it was done more for self preservation than anything. And he's not the only character to make some morally-ambiguous choices: Ie. Akago's decision to save Shirokko and sacrifice Camp Kumo, The Shirotaiyo's intial plans to use the jinchuuriki to save the world, the things Machi did in order to (in her eyes) protect Kiyomi... the list goes on, but I think the point's been made.
As previously mentioned, having folks write up little gaiden's for the PC characters in this thread would actually be pretty sweet (> :D ), but considering how much additional after-story that would take up, I'm not sure that everyone would be down for it.
I wouldn't call it morally ambiguous more outright immoral, he simply decided that the world could go to hell when it meant choosing one or the other.

clarinetti said:
His sister isn't the only blood staining his hands.

(o'v'o) Anpan's a good boy.

@White Masquerade

Of course, this means that we simply
must have Gaidens.

GasMaskie said:
Reminder that you'll never get a sequel to this. Maybe Nier Automata will be a spiritual successor, but without the Zandatsu system.
112.gif

Strawberry Preserves] [COLOR=#ffffff]His sister isn't the only blood staining his hands. [/COLOR] [COLOR=#000000](o'v'o) Anpan's a good boy. [/COLOR] [COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6779-white-masquerade/ said:
@White Masquerade[/URL]

Of course, this means that we simply
must have Gaidens.
Lol. Please don't Strawberry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back