Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]=p These glitches only happen to you, you know that?

[/QUOTE]
I get all the glitches these days, don't I? >~>

Also, now that I'm looking at the screenshot I took, I really need to clean up all the bookmarks I have... I'm surprised chrome hasn't crashed with the hundreds (maybe thousands) of bookmarks I have over in that arrow on the bookmarks bar >~<

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]I get all the glitches these days, don't I? >~>

Also, now that I'm looking at the screenshot I took, I really need to clean up all the bookmarks I have... I'm surprised chrome hasn't crashed with the hundreds (maybe thousands) of bookmarks I have over in that arrow on the bookmarks bar >~<

[/QUOTE]
Heheh. Whichever is best for you. I myself keep my bookmarks in that scroll thing. Where you go to a tab, then they all pop out in a list.

They're probably what's giving you glitches!

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Heheh. Whichever is best for you. I myself keep my bookmarks in that scroll thing. Where you go to a tab, then they all pop out in a list.
They're probably what's giving you glitches!

[/QUOTE]
No no, I've had those bookmarks forever. I haven't had glitches until recently. In all honesty they're nothing major, but rather funny at times like a few days ago when the page was upside-down until I refreshed it. (the page itself, as in I still moved the mouse normally, typed right-side up)

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Understood. They must be killer. The rays from computers are fierce girl. Someone needs to invent something to fix that

[/QUOTE]
Really tho

[QUOTE="Kinzu Hekmatyar]oh no the dreadful number 666 run away its the end !

[/QUOTE]
Haha. We'll be fine. We have maybe 20 angels here

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]HAPPY 666!

You HOT DEVIL

[/QUOTE]

tumblr_lpvtuwO1OX1qedhpm.gif

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]

tumblr_lpvtuwO1OX1qedhpm.gif

[/QUOTE]
Welcome back to you =) When I told Stick you were gone for a bit, he literally cried. Like in my arms. It was not cute (BP)

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Welcome back to you =) When I told Stick you were gone for a bit, he literally cried. Like in my arms. It was not cute (BP)

[/QUOTE]
xD That's cute.

It's nice to be loved.

He still hasn't posted.

xD That's cute.
It's nice to be loved.

He still hasn't posted.

[/QUOTE]
He will be able to later in the week :5/5:. Thursday the earliest, but don't quote me on that!

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]He will be able to later in the week :5/5:. Thursday the earliest, but don't quote me on that!

[/QUOTE]
xD

Quoted.

No I get it. It gives me time to finish up some things.

xD
Quoted.

No I get it. It gives me time to finish up some things.

[/QUOTE]
Like the character competition ( ;) )

Dang it if only that Senju came throught the Village hidden in the Rain i would had Yasa on her so fast , the Senju head would have spun darn you white your speed travel lol . An now a "God" oc atempting to claim a village for there village what is there angle exactly ? @White Masquerade

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Do what's true to you. Gifs, with a hint of swag (<3)
Talk about hating your own family O.o

[/QUOTE]
It depends....I mean they seem pretty annoying to her, and she has no idea how they are related. Besides, she has triggers.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]
I hope they eventually meet then. It would be an experience to accidentally trip a trigger

[/QUOTE]
I feel like I wrote them somewhere on the OOC.... there were 4. I can't remember what.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back