• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Naruto - Imperium Omnium

LillianMuffin

Don't Tread On Me

giphy.gif

The World of Shinobi…

Where blood scattering the ground is the norm, and the world is at constant war with itself. Shinobi are often characterized as brave soldiers, and that they are. Fulfilling mission requests such as rescue, solving problems, and other things.

But what if… They aren’t actually the grand heroes they’re seen as?

tumblr_nbeqq9CPnh1rliqo4o7_400.gif

“We don’t believe they’re so great. Just look at all the tragedies they’ve caused! All they’ve ever done is destroy the world and shape it in their own image!”

“Well we won’t stand for it any longer… We will take them down…”

Their enemies cry for shinobi blood…

Introduction

tumblr_mm2jk6oRPs1rdjnzso1_500.gif

Well hello there! Looks like you’ve stumbled upon this Naruto thread! Welp, nice to see that you’ve come this far! I’m here to offer a rather unique experience of Naruto! The timeline is set at the same time the anime/manga started, but with a few… Differences.

The Uchiha have not had their massacre, Kurama is properly sealed in a container until a suitable host comes up, pretty much no tragedies have happened… Yet.

As you’ve read above, our villain plans to take over, though no worries, I’ll leave plenty of surprises for you guys.

All villages will be available to play in, but don’t play in the more elusive ones since not many people may play in them.

Welp if you’re interested, please do post below!

I can't really do canons aside from sasuke or sasori. I'm confident in my sasori. I also have an oc, but she's based in yukikagure.

AkabaneKitsune said:
I can't really do canons aside from sasuke or sasori. I'm confident in my sasori. I also have an oc, but she's based in yukikagure.
No canons, just OCs. This is an entirely different storyline.

As in character sheet, jutsu we can use, genin, Chunin or jonin, other? Aha

I'd actually be interested in something like this! I have wanted a good outlet to brush up on my creative writing for a while.

Uchia clan is to strong to not be killed off, if they stayed in the original story sooo much would be changed aha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back