• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: Brave New World

as a ghost, i dont even have a physical brain for you to scan tho

well, i guess you two wont be prepared then

I gotta admit.. I skim read those conversations as well.. All this talk of wanting to take over the world bored me unfortunately xDD although. If I get to rule I guess I can pay more attention

huh. guess i dont need to do half as much reading anymore then

just curious, do you guys read all the posts IC or only the ones that apply to your interactions?

I read all posts regarding me, and skim over the others. Unless I catch something funny, then I read them.

i dont want to miss out on anything that could come up in the future, so i read everything

plus i enjoy reading everyones posts

I also read everything so I get a feel of what other characters are like, and how both mine and the other character would interact if they should do so

For example: I could be reading someones post and the way they write the characters actions and how they portray them will help me plan out what would happen later on. Should my character and theirs interact..

I also read it because I find it rude not to xD idk why

same!

OOC doesnt matter too much but if you dont read all the posts, it would be pretty impossible to plan anything out for anything except the characters in your small group

if you cant decide you could use a random generator! xD

Random generator sounds good, especially if you're not sure. Plus it's definitely fair if others want to do that.

@Gilzar Hey yo, been eyeing your RP for a few days. I'm a friend of Backlash, though that doesnt really mean anything but i was curious, what are you looking for right now? I wont make a jounin. I like playing under dogs but there is quite a mix of characters. Thought maybe a low level chuunin might be interesting.

Hm. Well, I'd say that low level chunin to genin would be preferred.

Once backlash finishes up his character things will get more organized.

So another question, Found a really cute uchiha character that would be fun. Would that be OK or are uchihas massive nono like most rps? xD

EDIT: Infi and I tend to always somehow end up in the same rps xD

EDIT2: Kaine is a he :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back