• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: Brave New World

I think I've got the BBCode down. There were some spacing issues that irked me to no end, then I realized once I posted it, they went away. From that point on, I decided to post then edit instead of doing it all at once, and the aesthetics came out FAR more pleasing.

But, yeah, new to the site. Been here less than 24 hours, which is insanely annoying because I've made 10+ posts and now I gotta wait for PM's'n'stuff (secretly just wanna make my profile look nicer).

I'm still iffy about Talon, though. I saw Gilzar comment on someone else making a character that knew about Sage mode, buuuuuut, my character has a Kekkei Genkai that utilizes it and I put a ton of effort into balancing it, making him unique and limiting him, as well as making his overall identity fairly unique. Not to mention, his giant family tree and my explanation of how he even got this specific Kekkei Genkai in Konohagakure in the first place.

Either way, I hope he gets in because I'm totally looking forward to seeing how he develops over time and how his Sage Seals and possibly training from a Sensei come into play.

Edit: There are so many Uzumaki... and I'm pretty sure Talon is somehow the cousin of like two other characters due to being an Uzumaki, too.

Just remember: never use rich text for coding.

That's all you need to know. lol

(And if you go to more options, you'll be able to preview your post.)

Heh.

You'll get it soon.

a pretty profile is all that matters here

Would Jugo even have any kids?

Because from my understanding everyone in that group wanted Sasuke's babies.

everyone

jk jk

You seem like a competent writer, so if the kekkei genkai or anything is too much, I'm sure that Gilly will be willing to work with you.

BBCode editor every time, except for quick posts. Rich text editor, on ANY SITE, causes so many problems and broken tags.

Actually, I was using preview post. A couple of the tags and picture placement weren't right, but when I posted, looked perfect. My guess is that the preview post had a slightly different presentation box than an actual post or an edit box. Happens like that. >.<

Anyway, there's nothing to say he wouldn't have kids. He just returned with Orochimaru.

Lol, did you read the CS? I went through literally most of them to get a good idea of power levels and context.

And so many broken hearts.

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if that were the case.

*whispers* i don't actually use the preview function that much i lied

I know, I know.

I skimmed.

I would read, but I have a busy morning ahead. ;w;

@Gilzar Hey if you want, just do a little short post for ronin, id like him and aime to do a little back and froth so maybe we can get more info aabout Riku and maybe them or akatsuki. People are always blabby when they think they have the upper hand. Ronin can still be as cruel as ever :D

Catching up on stuff for a HP and school work

Not really sure what to do with Tsukiko. As long as it gets Aimeka back she'll pretty much do anything lol

You are going to need to be the leader on this since they said riyoshi was not allowed to be in the area. Riyoshi is going to collapse and reveal a weakness.

Aw snap okay

Give me until some time this upcoming week xD

Got a lot of stuff to do for this HP. Basically catching up lol

Fighting to get my gym period waived for another study hall so I can actually get work done and get back to my 'social life'

HiHi! Just wanted to let people know that I used to be Infinities Lover, but am now Arkytior :)

Heyyyy! Okay. Post for Minako and Ren is finished, just needs to be edited. Then I will write Tsukiko's post!

Oi, this has sat dark for a while.

I apologize for my inactivity, with CC heating up and me getting used to the school year I've been a little inactive. But now that I've gotten into the jive of things that should change.

So I'ma make a post ;P

Thank you ;P

I look forward to getting back into this roleplay. Though I do apologize if my writing skills are a little rough, all I've been writing are memoirs and personal experiences these past two weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back