• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: Brave New World

this used to be the video on my about me page

[media]

[/media]

oh my god

i try to feed my snake one bby mouse and a slightly bigger mouse

he never eats the bigger ones but it'd actually cost less to feed him them so i asked people online and some of them said to try feeding him a smaller one and then when hes in eating mode, try the bigger one

so he eats the small one and immediately tries escaping out the open tank, so i put the cover over half and then try to wiggle the big one around him and i accidentally drop it both on him and in his water and he gets upset

so i try to take it out but it takes several attempts and he keeps hissing at me

i left it in there all gross and wet i s2g if he doesnt eat it im going to scream and take both of us into the sun

Was he supposed to get the bigger mouse?

You know he can't really do anything to you lmao.

Non-venomous

And I think they're supposed to eat """ fresh"""" prey so if the mouse dethaws too much or w/e, it ded

Well his type of snake is a plains snake, if it's upset with you I would advise getting a stock or something to get the rat out

dude i know he cant do anything to me thats not the issue

and yeah, hes supposed to get the bigger ones

i only fed him the smaller ones because that's what i happened to have when i got him, because i was planning on getting a much younger and smaller snake

and they're really not that much bigger either

i don't think the thawing out was a problem, he eats the other ones just fine

and ive left food in his tank before to have him eat it later. its just that he refuses to eat these

:/

feeding him the smaller ones will cost twice as much too, and the price will increase as he grows.

i dont want to feed him just babies the rest of his life

Here's my opinion.

I don't think it wants to eat the larger mice yet, I'd say keep on trying, he'll have to at least try it sooner or later. If this becomes a problem you could ask your local pet store...and ask the ones who actually know what they're talking about. Or you can ask someone at a zoo, I've done that before.

e7907b8fc9d042776563b0d9aa1bfc35.jpg

I don't know man.

"Shut the fuck up kid. You look like something I drew with my left hand."

^ that is a HARD one to top, my good sir.

True. I still chuckle about that when when I think about it.

Ironically I was just looking for that quiote while skimmming back through the rp

just lmao

like every time i think about either of them

i'm having to do like this weird hissing laugh because if i ACTUALLY burst out laughing my parents would come barging into my room ehehe

ive almost mastered the art of laughing without... actually laughing, or having any sound come out

i only say "almost" because on occasion ill actually laugh

my time spent on the internet is way too much

i laugh

with no noise

this sounds really creepy now that i actually talk about it

but this is really only when im on the internet and i dont want anyone to hear me.... xD

if im talking to someone in person thats different

I think I'm pretty good at laughing silently....I mean my shoulders shake, but still

Users who are viewing this thread

Back