• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: Brave New World

NO I MEAN

THAT ONE TIME YOU WERE ALL

"I HAVE SOME IDEAS OF HOW THIS IS GOING BUT I WON'T TELL YOU GUYS TROLOLOL"

idk how gilly wants to introduce jakunen yet

do you think i can remember what i was thinking about lmao

and then terry betty... shit um... hugs a tree and makes friends, earning the trees trust and manipulating the tree into becomming completely dependent on him until ONE DAY he takes advantage of the trees trust and turns around and BACstabs the tree

and the tree cant do anything in return

he cuts it down and then chops up the wood to make stilts

mizu sneaks katsukakka's sock and gets drunk af, then passes out and is utterly useless

oh i wish something interesting was going...im bored...though wondering if i should finally attempt to watch attack on titan....

i really suggest that

also im leaving soon to eat P:

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]oh i wish something interesting was going...im bored...though wondering if i should finally attempt to watch attack on titan....

[/QUOTE]
YES

YESYESYESYES YESYESYESYES YESYESYESYES

that or go back to editing something im working on.....

like attack on titan, ive been meaning to watch in and if x-over ff is good, it normally boosts my interest...and it has...but....meh

*still procrastinating on watching aot*

alsO here's a story

last night the other part of my dream (aside from the beautiful times where i got to play lucas on ssb4 sobs loudly) was i was with my college buds

and idk one of the chicks kept on casually mentioning how we were dating and i was like

wait you're serious?

when?

did?

this happen?

when did i ask you out??

or like when did i accept??????????

and tbh it was a little wishy-washy who i was and like just all these chicks talking about dating me and then i was finally like "okay wait which one of you is supposed to be my girlfriend...?"

and the one chick got so upset that she just left

so later i realized that no i wasn't in a relationship that i didn't know about and they just had a crush on me

and tbh she's like the only cool chick that i know in the lobby (everyone else is SOOOOO FAAAAAAAAKE) and so i had to go find her and apologize by telling her she was the "raddest chick here but not interested romantically"

i forgot that wasn't a funny story until i started typing it lmao

*thinks quietly about my snk merch*

i dont regret it

nice Pine

im thinking im gonna continuing writing....just gotta find my book to base dialogue off of...ugh....where did it fall to...?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back