• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: Brave New World

9%2Bbates%2Bmotel%2Bseason%2B3%2Bthe%2Blast%2Bsupper%2Breview%2Bnorman%2Btouched%2Bhis%2Bmother%2Bnorma.png

happy mothers day

OH MY GOD

So head's up that Infi is having trouble logging in to RpN and might not be on for a while. uwu

do you ever just

idk

when you have to hunker down in a basement at least three times during the past few days because of tornadoes and floods and stuff

you just get to the point where you just say "fuck it if this building is going down i'm going down with it"

and just want to nap through it anyway soooooo bad?

I thought you live in the basement...

You can't really prize your life, without living it in the first place. With its best, as well as with its worst.

But I really hope things will calm down for you fellas. Have I nice rest of the day.

Yeah, highways are flooded around here.

I'm fine though.

Really.

I probably have like three dollars worth of quarters so I could totally hit up that vending machine.

and nah i don't live there i just lurk in the basement

there's a different

i'm a free spirit and being TOLD to go down there by some screeching alarm is no bueno

Well truth be told from an outsider's point of view we all live in our basements because we are in a Naruto Roleplay...

No no, I knew WHAT to pack.

It was just a matter of getting off my ass and doing it.

just like everything else in this world right now *w*

I'm gently easing myself into doing one chapter of history, then reading one chapter of TG:re, then back to history...

IM SORRY

I THOUGHT IT WAS DONE BUT THEN I REMEMBERED SOMETHING THAT I THOUGHT OF YESTERDAY

I DELETED IT AS FAST AS I COULD BUT I GUESS I WASN'T FAST ENOUGH

Yeah well, it wasn't finished so it bothered me.... >.>

I'm almost finished and there will not be a deletion. I SWEAR IT PINE!

what is happening

nvmnd i understand now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back