• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto AU: Fragmented

Alright, finally found all the rules and stuff (IC RPING section for the others) just curious on what the basic outline of the Character Sheet would be. Naming restrictions if any, Preferred pictures Real, drawing, etc? Things like that if you don't mind. Age restrictions of characters? Besides, the obvious no 4 year olds xD @Chara Angel of Death

Last edited by a moderator:
Zefie said:
Alright, finally found all the rules and stuff (IC RPING section for the others) just curious on what the basic outline of the Character Sheet would be. Naming restrictions if any, Preferred pictures? Things like that if you don't mind. Age restrictions of characters? Besides, the obvious no 4 year olds xD @Chara Angel of Death
Working on it right now!

Your character can be just about any age.

VARIETTYYY

[QUOTE="Chara Angel of Death]Working on it right now!
Your character can be just about any age.

VARIETTYYY

[/QUOTE]
...*Proceeds to create a 1 year-old hokage with every water container ...ever!* Well not really, looking forward to the character sheet, ...actually looking forward to this RP.

Zefie said:
...*Proceeds to create a 1 year-old hokage with every water container ...ever!* Well not really, looking forward to the character sheet, ...actually looking forward to this RP.
LOL that would be terrifying actually O.o

Zefie said:
You know you joke about making a 1 year old hokage, but in a fairy tail roleplay I had a 10 year old guild master. ANIME ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE.

[QUOTE="Chara Angel of Death]LOL that would be terrifying actually O.o

[/QUOTE]
Well hopefully the people that spoke of interest will continue to stay interested and this thing will kick off, first time I've joined a fandom xD

Yeah? Well I will do that, and anime is nothing without... the awesome creators and ..ah screw it I don't need a one year old Hokage, I use Plot Armor no jutsu!

Zefie said:
Well hopefully the people that spoke of interest will continue to stay interested and this thing will kick off, first time I've joined a fandom xD
Yeah? Well I will do that, and anime is nothing without... the awesome creators and ..ah screw it I don't need a one year old Hokage, I use Plot Armor no jutsu!
DOGE NO JUTSU

[QUOTE="Chara Angel of Death]DOGE NO JUTSU

[/QUOTE]
Might as well ask since I'm not entirely crazy yet, what is power playing, I get everything but that single one xD

Zefie said:
Might as well ask since I'm not entirely crazy yet, what is power playing, I get everything but that single one xD
Basically:

"Joel then turned around and punched Charlotte, leaving a large red mark on her face"

You need to give the other person time to react, so instead just say Joel threw a punch, but not that he hit.

[QUOTE="Chara Angel of Death]Basically:
"Joel then turned around and punched Charlotte, leaving a large red mark on her face"

You need to give the other person time to react, so instead just say Joel threw a punch, but not that he hit.

[/QUOTE]
Ah, figured that kinda played into the whole everything and anything God modding falls under, but I must be out of the times. ...I'm still 'hip' as long as I don't ever get old enough to throw out my hip.

Zefie said:
Ah, figured that kinda played into the whole everything and anything God modding falls under, but I must be out of the times. ...I'm still 'hip' as long as I don't ever get old enough to throw out my hip.
Character sheet's up, btw.

For the bio's sheet,is there anyway I could get the coding for it ? @Chara Angel of Death

[QUOTE="Kinzu Hekmatyar]For the bio's sheet,is there anyway I could get the coding for it ? @Chara Angel of Death

[/QUOTE]
Oh sorry. Let me get it in a bit.

@Chara Angel of Death Just popping in to show my interest, and also I wanted to know that if possible, could my character that would be using summoning techniques, summon demons instead of animals?

[QUOTE="VanitysMage Levi]@Chara Angel of Death Just popping in to show my interest, and also I wanted to know that if possible, could my character that would be using summoning techniques, summon demons instead of animals?

[/QUOTE]
Demons arent present in the naruto universe. Monsters, however, like mythology beasts, i dont mind.

[QUOTE="Chara Angel of Death]Demons arent present in the naruto universe. Monsters, however, like mythology beasts, i dont mind.

[/QUOTE]
Good to know! Iv'e already thought about which one I want to use. Could I get the coding to the bio sheet as well?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back