• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Naruto: A Story of Power (M/F)

Wordy Girl

Welcome fellow Ninja!

First, about myself as a roleplayer and what I am looking for in my potential partners:
1. Please be active.
2. I ask for a reply at least once a day, or once every other day.
3. I am looking for partners who can provide at least 3+ paragraphs minimum per post.
4. I am someone who has learning and compression disabilities, coupled with anxiety...
5. I ONLY write M/F gender-paired romances.
6. I have no issues with including dark and gritty subject matters, as is part of the anime.
7. For character images / face claims, I ask that they be anime style art.
8. NEVER control my character(s) without my permission first.
9. I am not looking to double at this time.
10. Please be able to write multiple characters.
11. I ask that THIRD person be used during roleplay; first is uncomfortable for me.
12. Please use proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation; I want to be able to read and easily understand what you have written for me.
13. I do NOT have Discord and ONLY write over Private Messages.
14. Be able to write multiple characters.

Who I Can Write As:
Naruto, Shikamaru, Kakashi, Sakura, Neji, Lady Tsunade

Who I WON'T Write As:
Orochimaru / Kabuto, Sasuke, Gaara, Hinata, Ino, Shino, Choji, Kiba

Who YOU Can Write For Me:
Orochimaru / Kabuto, Naruto

PLOT
Orochimaru is looking for powerful Ninja to create a team to help him destroy the Hidden Leaf Village and murder Lady Tsunade. During the Chunin Exams he learns of a very powerful Genin that has an incredibly rare Dōjutsu that even the Genin doesn't know she has. She is given his curse mark after the exams. Will she fall pray to Orochimaru, or will she be able to resist the curse mark?

MY MAIN OC
Name:
Saru Sorutobi
9ad22717-e39c-46b6-b11b-33c952d0b67e

Sexuality: Straight
Pronouns: She, Her, Hers
Skin: White
Hair: Orange
Eyes: Blue
Height: 4' 8"
Weight: 130LBS
Tattoos / Piercings: None
Makeup: None

Personality: Determined, Fierce, Loyal, Intelligent, Observant, Kind, Happy, Studious

Romantic Interest: Naruto

Personal Story: Born and raised in the Hidden Leaf Village, she doesn't look down on Naruto as everyone else down. She admires Naruto's ability to stand up to anyone and everyone. Wanting to become a powerful ninja girl, she enrolls in the Ninja Program despite her mother's wishes for her not to. She had lost her father during the attack of the Nine Tailed Fox. Her mother was a renowned Medical Ninja, but was unable to save her father from his injuries. She forbids Saru from entering into the Ninja Program, but eventually sees that her daughter is well capable.
What Saru doesn't know is that she has an unheard of Dōjutsu, which accidently unlocks during the Chunin Exams in the Forest of Death.

Intelligence: 8 / 10
Speed: 7 / 10
Stealth: 7 / 10
Hand Sign Speed: 6 / 10

GenJutsu: 2 / 10
NinJutsu: 8 / 10
TaiJutsu: 6 / 10

Summoning Creatures: None

Element Release: Medical, Water

Dōjutsu: 見る目 Mirume = Seeing Eye
e43eeacc69f3a145f4a9a2ccb6cc6faa.jpg

Practically nothing is known about this Dōjutsu. When activated, it can SEE what an opponent will do a few seconds ahead of time, allowing Saru to react. The longer she fights with an opponent, the further ahead this Dōjutsu can see. Eventually, she can take over her opponent completely by thought, the eye penetrating deep into her opponent's mind. Its greatest weakness is multiple targets. She can also see what level a Ninja is and how strong their Chakra is. She can also see Ninja Hidden through GenJutsu and the Headhunter Earthstyle Technique.

JUTSTU's:
1. Exploding Bubble Technique: Blowing bubbles of various sizes, she sends them hurtling towards her targets. Snapping her fingers, the bubbles explode with devastating force. Not only do they explode, they send a shower of poisoned Senbon Needles to skewer her targets.

2. Crushing Bubble Trap: Blowing large bubbles, they float towards their target and traps them inside. Closing her hand into a fist, she uses the high pressure of the water prison to crush her opponents into a bloody oblivion (just like Gaara's Sand Coffin Technique).

3. Exploding Bubble Trap: Blowing a first set of small bubbles, they don't explode until one is tripped or an opponent steps too close. The first set of bubbles explodes with great intensity, knocking her opponents to the ground. A second set of near invisible bubbles explodes, sending a shower of poisoned Senbon Needles into her targets.

4. Hiding in Bubbles Technique: Similar to Haku's Ice Prison Jutsu, Saru blows large bubbles all around her target. She then hides in one of the bubbles and launches poisoned Senbon Attacks at her target with great speed. When her opponent destroys a bubble, it explodes, exploding the other bubbles in a great, chain reaction. Sending a shower of poisoned Senbon Needles into her target(s).

5. Sticky Bubble Trap: Blowing bubbles, they stick to her targets like glue. The more her target(s) struggle to try and shake them off, any movement will cause the bubbles to explode, sending poison Senbon Needles into her targets.

6. Bubble Clone Technique: Blowing bubbles, they quickly turn into clones of Saru. When destroyed, they explode, sending poisoned Senbon Needles into her targets.

---

If interested, please let me know and provide a writing sample if interested!

Yours,
Wordy Girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back