• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern N I V A S ☾ C O F F E E

p y u p y u : Hi lovely! Since I probably won't be able to finish two character sheets I need to finish [yay for being a procastinator omg]. I probably won't join and I'll open my spot up for someone else! Nevertheless, good luck on your roleplay and i hope we can rp sometime in the future dearie! It's an amazing plot <3

I can give animegirl20 animegirl20 the role that was made!

animegirl20 animegirl20 : hi dearie, so i had an errand person , if you'd like that spot, feel free to take it?
as for fc wise, there's a poll on the cs section , so currently fc is up in the air <3

p y u p y u : Hi lovely! Since I probably won't be able to finish two character sheets I need to finish [yay for being a procastinator omg]. I probably won't join and I'll open my spot up for someone else! Nevertheless, good luck on your roleplay and i hope we can rp sometime in the future dearie! It's an amazing plot <3

animegirl20 animegirl20 : hi dearie, so i had an errand person , if you'd like that spot, feel free to take it?
as for fc wise, there's a poll on the cs section , so currently fc is up in the air <3
yeah i'll take it!

Oh, I'm so sorry you won't be joining us, but good luck! Thanks so much, your interest means more than anything <3

actually before I take the official spot I want to know what the final verdict is on fc cause I don't use realistic
It looks like we're probably going to end up doing realistic as of now, I'm sorry :^(
I think it's unlikely we'll be getting any more votes for anything else, but you're still welcome to have the errand runner spot <3

Oh, I'm so sorry you won't be joining us, but good luck! Thanks so much, your interest means more than anything <3

It looks like we're probably going to end up doing realistic as of now, I'm sorry :^(
I think it's unlikely we'll be getting any more votes for anything else, but you're still welcome to have the errand runner spot <3
no thanks it's fine. good luck with the rp!

Sooooo... I hear you're in need of an errand runner? If you'll have me that is! If it's a yes, I was thinking I'd have a character with very little control over her hybrid half, based on emotions. She's relatively calm, and has control but it's kinda like a hulk thing going on. Of course, if you don't think that'll fit, I'm more than willing to think of something new!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back