• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Myths & Fables

Morpheus

The Local Dreamer

❂ MYTH'S & FABLES ❂

Imagine a World where all those little monsters hiding under your bed and Closet, All those great billowing dragons from the fairy tales and the witches that originate from the old wives tales were real..A Place where humans & fables co-exist with one another...

Oh that story about Big foot running through the woods...That's definitely real.

Oh even those great gods the Greeks praised where real but now they've been reduced to pitiful things with barely any power compared to their glory days...Everything exists in this little city..

• Whilst Supernatural Species & Deities exist all over the World in this Rp our main setting will be in New Orleans, Louisiana America. However the Rp itself will not be limited to just the city but also places close to it, such as Forests and bogs. Different Dimensions will also have a slight role in this Role-play. I plan for this to be a very large Rp with numerous people participating to create an overall story that can hopefully include everyone.

Ah Well I hope that wasn't too much of a Long read!

I plan for this to be a Detailed Fantasy Roleplay with a large number of Players included, With an ever changing story so that it may involve everyone possible.

Questions are welcomed and Appreciated!

Also please know that not everything has been covered in the Lore tab, but that is just the general Information for everyone at the moment.

If you are interested please say so down below!

Interested but also want to know what's the pull of magic in this rp. Will it be leaning more towards witchcraft and spells or more of an ability or skill kind've set?

It would lean more Towards Witchcraft & Spells, Rituals , Alchemy etc etc. However it would mainly be limited to Hex/Vexturine's & Lesser Deities than any other species. Others would be capable of it but it would take a much longer time and be much more difficult. Other Species would have abilities akin to their Myth E.G A Wendigo would probably have some sort of Snow manipulation. However they wouldn't have access to any other abilities, Only those that they are born with & make logical sense with their Myth.

I'm interested, sure, but I do have a question. Is it alright to play as a person from a German folk tale? I understand if this is a rather daft question to be asking, but I'm so interested and I would really like to join, I'll probably still join with an original character.

Of Course! Any Character from a folk tale/Myth/Fable or anything along that lines is playable. Be it an actual person or an Original character from a certain species

People are capable of taking their own spin on it in a large number of ways, though try not too deviate too much from the Original Lore.

Bump!

Oooo, Can't wait to see what it is!

On another note it would be greatly appreciated if either of you could possibly refer people you know, who would be interested in something like this, to the Interest thread.

Bump!

Hey Vintage, mind if you could recommend someone you may think likes this sorta thing?

Would you accept a lesser god? And when I mean a lesser god, I mean so lesser he's more or less an urban myth.

Times are hard, not many people going around making shrines and stuff, what's a god gotta do to get some offerings eh? Come on! Anything! A buck? I'll clean your shoes for it!

A begging god just fills me with the thought of potential hilarity.

Thanks Stew!

And yes it would be possible to accept a Lesser God such as that, especially if they're from some long forgotten pantheon.

Hmm, best I start digging then!

@Morpheus So when will you make the thread? Also, I am SO going with this character I chose, there's a lot of potential in him, kind of like with @Orikanyo's God.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back