• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Mythological / Fantasy 1x1

Minxa

❤ Sheep ❤

Heyo!

I have never made my own 1x1 searching topic, but I have spent a while looking and I decided I finally should. I have been roleplaying for a few years, and I can do rather lengthy roleplay if needed, or simple paragraph roleplay. All depends on the person.

I am interested in;

Fantasy

Mythological

or

Supernatural

roleplays.

I am open to many ideas, and I am willing to roleplay mxm, fxf, mxf, or non classified gender roleplays. I am open to any new ideas, although I am fairly new to this site. Thank you for viewing this topic, and thank you even more if you're interested! Please simply tell me what type of roleplay and what genders, and if I accept I will give further instructions after that. Thank you, again!

-
Minxa

tumblr_inline_mklis4EWWs1roozkr.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Well first of I would like to say welcome to the site. And second I am interested in rp with you. I do have a plot in mind I have been looking to rp with someone. However even if my idea doesn't suit your tastes I would be more then willing to come up with something with you.

Sorry, I have been working on some drawings for friends and lost track of time. Please do PM me with the details, I am sure I will be pleased with whatever idea you have in mind!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back