• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy mythical high school/ life rp

Mayumi said:
Alex sighed. Something told her he wasn't telling the full truth, but she wasn't about to press it. She nodded slightly and looked down. "I can see your point on that, but wouldn't another person just make it all the more risky?" she asked.
"Not if they can speak through someone's mind like me it actually makes it a bit easier because that person could be hiding in the janitors closet across the hall from his office and if something goes wrong that person can come help you" he just wanted to say what was on his mind but he just thought if she didn't like him back he didn't want her to never speak to him again and really he wanted to get off the topic of her possibly getting hurt

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"Not if they can speak through someone's mind like me it actually makes it a bit easier because that person could be hiding in the janitors closet across the hall from his office and if something goes wrong that person can come help you" he just wanted to say what was on his mind but he just thought if she didn't like him back he didn't want her to never speak to him again and really he wanted to get off the topic of her possibly getting hurt

[/QUOTE]
Alex groaned and leaned back. She was growing bored of this. She watched him for a moment, curious. Yeah, she did like him... but why? She wasn't even sure why or what her feelings were as she had never really experienced. She thought for a second. "Fine. I'll go along with this plan of yours," she said after a moment's consideration. She didn't say it like she was annoyed, but as if she simply accepted it.

Mayumi said:
Alex groaned and leaned back. She was growing bored of this. She watched him for a moment, curious. Yeah, she did like him... but why? She wasn't even sure why or what her feelings were as she had never really experienced. She thought for a second. "Fine. I'll go along with this plan of yours," she said after a moment's consideration. She didn't say it like she was annoyed, but as if she simply accepted it.
"Thank you...so umm well I did fix us sandwiches"

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"Thank you...so umm well I did fix us sandwiches"

[/QUOTE]
Alex glanced at them and nodded slightly. "They look good."

Mayumi said:
Alex glanced at them and nodded slightly. "They look good."
"We could eat them you know..." He smiled at her and picked up a sandwich then realized this is the first time he's smiled since the war

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"We could eat them you know..." He smiled at her and picked up a sandwich then realized this is the first time he's smiled since the war

[/QUOTE]
Alex almost burst into laughter, but managed to contain it. "We could, couldn't we?" she asked.

Mayumi said:
Alex almost burst into laughter, but managed to contain it. "We could, couldn't we?" she asked.
Drea picked up another one and handed it to her "so what was your life like before the war? Those are always happy memories to me"

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]Drea picked up another one and handed it to her "so what was your life like before the war? Those are always happy memories to me"

[/QUOTE]
Alex took the sandwich and thought. " There happier memories than what the war gave me. My parents fought constantly and one day it just.. became too much. I went to live with my mom and.. y'know. She was my role model. I wanted to be just like her. I met some kids, who weren't the nicest around and I kept close to her. All my best memories are with her. Such as her playing piano in the mall and how everyone stared. It was beautiful," she said. Talking about those moments only saddened her.

Mayumi said:
Alex took the sandwich and thought. " There happier memories than what the war gave me. My parents fought constantly and one day it just.. became too much. I went to live with my mom and.. y'know. She was my role model. I wanted to be just like her. I met some kids, who weren't the nicest around and I kept close to her. All my best memories are with her. Such as her playing piano in the mall and how everyone stared. It was beautiful," she said. Talking about those moments only saddened her.
"I'm sorry about that...that...that was a bad question to ask..." He mentally smacked himself for that he liked seeing a smile on her face it brightened her eyes and made her look more beautiful "well what do you like?"

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"I'm sorry about that...that...that was a bad question to ask..." He mentally smacked himself for that he liked seeing a smile on her face it brightened her eyes and made her look more beautiful "well what do you like?"

[/QUOTE]
"Cats!" Alex said happily. She smiled brightly at the thought. "And music, fire, peace, some pranks and Cats!"

Mayumi said:
"Cats!" Alex said happily. She smiled brightly at the thought. "And music, fire, peace, some pranks and Cats!"
"Well I don't have a cat and it's getting a little late for pranks but I have an idea..." Drea gets up and walks to his room walking back with a speaker and an iPhone setting them up on the kitchen counter

Alex blinked and watched curiously. She did not understand him at all. She tilted her head slightly and waited.

[QUOTE="Wild Born]Qunicy stopped again and sighed " Would you please nit get inside my head, there are some that ngs I don't want you to know " she frowned and looked to him

[/QUOTE]
"I apologize for it... It's a habit and I promise I won't enter your mind any more." Atrio said to her before looking down feeling bad he had done it now

Mayumi said:
Alex blinked and watched curiously. She did not understand him at all. She tilted her head slightly and waited.
Drea put on a peaceful slow song then walked over to Alex "would you care to dance" he said holding out his hand to her as flames leaped up his arms from the fingertips up and climbed until drea was engulfed in flames "I promise they won't burn you"

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]
Drea put on a peaceful slow song then walked over to Alex "would you care to dance" he said holding out his hand to her as flames leaped up his arms from the fingertips up and climbed until drea was engulfed in flames "I promise they won't burn you"

[/QUOTE]
Alex blinked and looked at him curiously. She glanced at his hand and then took it. She stood and continued to watch him. She was fascinated, not horrified like some people would be.

Mayumi said:
Alex blinked and looked at him curiously. She glanced at his hand and then took it. She stood and continued to watch him. She was fascinated, not horrified like some people would be.
He started to slow dance with her watching the fascinated look on her face and smiled but kept quiet and just enjoyed the moment

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]He started to slow dance with her watching the fascinated look on her face and smiled but kept quiet and just enjoyed the moment

[/QUOTE]
Alex, not really sure what was going on, found herself watching his every move in the dance. Of course, the fascination never went away.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I apologize for it... It's a habit and I promise I won't enter your mind any more." Atrio said to her before looking down feeling bad he had done it now

[/QUOTE]
Quincy blinked seeing he was sad made her frown even more, she turned and began walking, she didn't like makin people sad

Mayumi said:
Alex, not really sure what was going on, found herself watching his every move in the dance. Of course, the fascination never went away.
He led her in a dance all around the room gracefully bending her over at the end of the song staring into her eyes

[QUOTE="Verion Darkheart]Neon smiled back slighly

[/QUOTE]
Moonlet grabs Neon's hand again and takes him to her house pushing open the door "you hungry"

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]He led her in a dance all around the room gracefully bending her over at the end of the song staring into her eyes

[/QUOTE]
Alex was silent, watching him closely. She could feel her heart beat just a bit faster and her cheeks burn with color. She couldn't understand this reaction.

Mayumi said:
Alex was silent, watching him closely. She could feel her heart beat just a bit faster and her cheeks burn with color. She couldn't understand this reaction.
drea could hear her heart beat faster and saw her cheeks flush red and he froze unsure of what to do and stood her up (I couldn't do the cheesy leaned in for a kiss thing too cliché)

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]drea could hear her heart beat faster and saw her cheeks flush red and he froze unsure of what to do and stood her up (I couldn't do the cheesy leaned in for a kiss thing too cliché)

[/QUOTE]
(And for that I am glad. Although if it were me, I'd do the 'drop the girl and run off' cliché because I'm strange..)

Alex looked away and sighed slightly. She stared at the wall and thought. After a second, she remembered moments when her family had danced. "I should go.." she said. As much as she rebelled against her dad, she couldn't deny that he was the only family she had left and in that moment, she realized that.

Mayumi said:
(And for that I am glad. Although if it were me, I'd do the 'drop the girl and run off' cliché because I'm strange..)
Alex looked away and sighed slightly. She stared at the wall and thought. After a second, she remembered moments when her family had danced. "I should go.." she said. As much as she rebelled against her dad, she couldn't deny that he was the only family she had left and in that moment, she realized that.
"i uh you want me to fly you there or teleport you there?" he put his hood up to hide his blush the flames slowly retreating from his body

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"i uh you want me to fly you there or teleport you there?" he put his hood up to hide his blush the flames slowly retreating from his body

[/QUOTE]
Alex shrugged. "Whichever," she said, uncaring of which one was used. She pulled her arms around herself and let her mind wander in the past.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back