• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ✉ — ❤ mystic messenger scout ✉ — ❤

original.gif

——
annyeong ~ !
it's been quite a ~long~ time since i've played or even looked at mystic messenger, but while scrolling through tumblr i came across a piece of fan art and....let's just say i'm obsessed all over again lmaoo. i'm gonna try and keep this sweet and simple because i'm dying to get something going - so please kick up your shoes and stick around ~ ❥

are we compatible ~ ?
i am a novella writer! i heavily prefer writing 5+ paragraphs and i love yummy lil' details! however, i totally believe in the idea that some people can do more in one paragraph than ten! so with that being said, all i really ask is that you have quality writing. i mirror and will always give the same :,)
some days i either simply don't feel like writing, have plans, have work, or am busy with school. sometimes, all of the above. please be patient with me !! i like having fun with writing and if you're going to hound me and make me feel bad, please don't message me. my anxiety genuinely can't handle pushy roleplay partners. if i don't message you within a week, though, absolutely message me. i'll do the same!
be 18+! i am over the age of 20 and feel uncomfortable writing with minors. nothing personal ^^
unless you're fine with only taking the male canon character, doubling is required. and to add on to that even more, please put equal effort into both of your characters. i absolutely hate it when you can tell the other person is being inconsiderate. let's love all of our characters together. i will 100000% become obsessed with your side of the pairing. i'm a 'you scratch my back i scratch yours' kinda gal

the good stuff ~ !
i'm mainly looking for an oc x canon roleplay. however! if we are to double then i would totally be up for whatever you want for your side of the double! whether it be canon x canon, oc x canon, or oc x oc. and in terms of gender pairings i would prefer male x female on my end, but whatever you'd like on your end is just fine with me ~ ❥ in terms of how much of the game i've played, i have : finished yoosung's good route, finished 707's good route, am almost finished with jumin's good route, and has finished saeran's route.

i'm looking for you to play ~ jumin, 707

who i can play for you ~ any of the characters! except for V

here's a little word bank because i've seen them floating around and they look super cute~
opposite dynamics | magic | slice of life | drama | angst | cuteness | love at first sight | slow burn | dorkiness | mature themes |genuine chemistry | shoujo | cliches | world building | multiple characters | danger | multiple story arcs | hurt/comfort

I'd love to start a roleplay with you! I can play both 707, and Jumin so honestly its just what you prefer. For my characters, I was looking for 707, Zen, Jumin, or Saeran. I have only played through the 707, and Zen good routes so far. Though I am willing to do more research into the character of your choosing~ I have a good grip on both Jumin, and 707's personality so its just more of the background info I have to get. Looking forward to hearing from you~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back