• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom - - Mystic Messenger RP - -

inoue

One Time Luck
I'm looking for some Mystic Messenger rps. I'll keep the rule section brief so we can get right into the good stuff!

.Please be literate! I expect at least a paragraph
.I'm open to mxm, fxf, and mxf
.I'm happy to gender swap canon characters, if that is what you would prefer

- - -

I'm looking to play an OC against Zen or Jumin! Doubling up is practically a requirement for this, however. I have experience as Yoosung, Jaehee, and Ray, but I'm willing to try any of them!

I'm a sucker for AUs as well - a personal favorite being supernatural or yandere - so don't think we have to stick to canon settings. I'm also willing to indulge in love triangles, as long as you do the same for me.

If you're interested, just let me know!

Last edited:
I'm looking for some Mystic Messenger rps. I'll keep the rule section brief so we can get right into the good stuff!

- - -

I'm looking to play an OC against Zen or Jumin! Doubling up is practically a requirement for this, however. I have experience as Yoosung, Jaehee, and Ray, but I'm willing to try any of them!

I'm a sucker for AUs as well - a personal favorite being supernatural or yandere - so don't think we have to stick to canon settings. I'm also willing to indulge in love triangles, as long as you do the same for me.

Hey! I'd love to be involved with this if it isn't too late lol?

- - -

Hey I'm actually really interested in doing a role play with you please shoot me a dm when you can ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back