• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mystic Mansion

EternalMusic

Lollipop Gumdrop Unicorn Princess
EternalMusic submitted a new role play:

Mystic Mansion - Sometimes we need a little help

Welcome to the Mystic Mansion,

You have been invited here due to your amazing skills as either a human or a youkai. We understand that some of you hold greater potential in you and we want to help you nurture that power. You will paired with the opposite species, (Sear - Yōkai, Yōkai - Sear) we hope that you will join together to help each other and join hands for the better. When you received this letter an animal...
Read more about this role play...

Welcome to the Mystic Mansion,

You have been invited here due to your amazing skills as either a human or a youkai. We understand that some of you hold greater potential in you and we want to help you nurture that power. You will paired with the opposite species, (Sear - Yōkai, Yōkai - Sear) we hope that you will join together to help each other and join hands for the better. When you received this letter an animal accompanied in this delivery make sure to bring them with you. This animal even though it can not speak, will be your guide to what to do and how golive in this mansion. Although we won't be there to greet you there will be others waiting for you. Your animal will help you settle down and meet your new partner. Your dorms have been created before you came here and will be staying here with people who are not your partners. Once in a while we will put a message up on the notice board please check there regularly.

We hope you will enjoy your stay,

X

There are two species within this RP and I will be only taking 5 of each making it a total of 10 people involved with this RP. So sorry but only one character for each person. Also I would like it to so that when I pair you up it will be with your choice of sexuality. The first species is...

Sear (human):

Okay some key pints that should be looked at;

~ Sears are humans who have gained the ability to control elements of nature after birth

~ Sears have two forms a human form and their form when they are using all of their magic

~ They are the only ones in their family who can do this and there should be no magical influences in the family

~ There is a different mark on each of the Sears, when finding a mark make sure that it reflects the characters powers

~ The animal should also represent the person's power

The second is

Yōkai:

The key points to think about here;

~ Yōkai are just Okami, Kitsune (e.g. the familiars from Kamisama Hajimemashita)

~ They have a human form and their true form similar to Sears

~ They also have a mark on them representing their personality

~ Their animal can be of the same animal or it can be personality what ever you like

~ Also lets make it so that everyone has a different type of Yōkai

Also there is a companion for each of you just so you know this animal may have one ability and they can not talk out loud and can only talk to you through your thoughts.

51833-2f65ffac50445058664113eab29727ac.jpg

This is the outside appearance of the mansion.

51834-1b293510fb5aa200ac0c0745f18e8c86.jpg

The bedrooms sort of look like this but the colours change depending on the room and there is an extra bed in two of the dorms.

51835-79c9a2db113a247cb0ac9b8214a47138.jpg

This is the dinning/ living room area

51837-1e7bff6ffde64ebd66f840ef618828f4.jpg

This is the backyard and there is more greenery up the stairs

51838-d533b1c730c3d6cf8a05da3d6f15649a.jpg

This is the extra greenery up the stairs from the previous photo

Rules and Regulations

~ Please write in third person I know that it can be annoying for some of you but yeah

~ Follow the RPNation rules (well duh…)

~ I will allow romance but nothing too extreme if you really want to go that extra bit go into a PM

~ Okay you can swear if you want but no swearing after every second word. Just so you know

~ When creating your profile please hide the word mystic somewhere in your character profile

Last edited by a moderator:
EternalMusic updated Mystic Mansion with a new update entry:

Partners and Dorms!

Okay guys here are your partners and your dorms.
These were already written in your letter so please don't pretend that you don't know where you are suppose to go.

Partners (Sear - Yokai)

Aria - Yuko

Scarlett - Rioichi

Justin - Akira

Una - Vito

Eloy - Lily

Dorms:

1 ~ Aria, Lily and Scarlett

2 ~ Justin, Vito and Yuko

3 ~ Una and Akira

4 ~ Eloy and Rioichi

I will start the RP once five people have liked this and make sure to interact with all the characters not just your own character.

I am...
Read the rest of this update entry... 
Aria stared at the big mansion in front of her. She was suppose to meet people in this new place but she wasn't exactly sure where to go. Knocking on the door, it creaked wide open allowing Aria to enter the grand living/ dining room. Placing her luggage to aside, Aria sat down waiting for others to arrive. Looking down on her note Aria noticed she looked at the several names on her note.

Rioichi had gotten a note quite some time ago. It said the coordinates of the 'Mansion' and when to be there. Knowing he had nothing else to do, the white-haired phantom decided that he might as well see what this was about. The only thing he brought with him was a simple backpack and the note. Arriving to the Mansion's front door, he knew he was in the right place. He stood there, awkwardly trying to decide if he would walk in, phase in, or knock. In the end he just knocked on one of the doors. Surprising Rioichi as it opened with a slight groan. He entered the grand dinning room and saw a girl sitting at the table, bags of luggage beside her. Rioichi took of the backpack and sat in the chair furthest from her. He set the bag underneath his chair and waited for whatever was to arrive.

Looking at the male who just entered Aria noted his distinct hair colour. Giving him a slight nod Aria didn't say a word. She didn't bother talking to people normally all they said were lies anyway, there was no point. Turning up the volume to her headphones Aria sat there listening to her music.

Rioichi was surprised that the girl nodded at him, he simply stared at her, hearing as her music was turned on and up. He brought his backpack out and opened it, simple things like a change of clothes and toiletries were at the bottom. Instead of touching those, Rioichi pulled out a book and pen, it was a book full of suduko puzzles and he solved a few already and started on the next puzzle, it was still in the simple category as he just started the book. He wrote, the only sound from him was the slight scratch as the pen drew on the paper.

"Kasai, are you sure we're going the right way?" Scarlett asked her companion as they're trying to find the 'mansion'. Yes, I'm sure! Kasai replied, telepathically, look there it is! Scarlett looked ahead and saw a huge mansion. "Found it!" She walk towards it and arrive at the door. She knocked three times and the door opened gently, "um...please excuse me..." She step inside with Kasai following behind her. She walked around the house and saw two people, in one of the room. She smiled, "Hi!" Scarlett knew that the girl probably won't hear her.

Rioichi looked up from his puzzles to look at the newest girl who came in, he nodded very slightly to her and put away the puzzle, Ace also hopped out of the backpack where he was asleep. He let out a small bark to the newcomers, greeting the two despite his companion's silence. Ace's bark bounced off the walls and broke the general silence in the room. Rioichi looked at the dog and he jumped up onto his lap, getting comfortable.

Taking a look at her note Aria noticed that there was a dorm room added and she turned off her music and began to gather her bags, turning to face the boy and girl she had noticed.

"I am going to my dorm so you want help?"

Waiting for his reply Aria stared at the boy and the girl in front of her.

(Sorry in class)

Rioichi stared at the girl for a moment before replying in a quiet tone. "Sure." He stood up and closed his backpack, slinging it onto his back and walking closer to the girl who was sitting down.

Calling out to Kele, Aria waited for him to fly through the door and perch on her arm. The large bird perched proudly on her arm and looked around happily at the people around him.

"I am in Dorm 1 what about you?"

Facing the boy Aria waited for the reply.

Rioichi nodded as she said her dorm number, and decided that telling her his wouldn't hurt, "Dorm 4" He used the same quiet tone as he did before. Rioichi then picked up her larger luggage easily and waited for her to lead the way. Ace was on his heels and sat down as they picked up the luggage.

Flying ahead of them Kele waited for Aria to approach Dorm 1, thanking for the boy carrying her luggage Aria opened the door asking him to place it wherever he felt like.

'My name is Aria Rhett. I am sorry for not intruducing myself before. Thank you for helping me again."

Rioichi nodded and gave a ghost of a smile, "Rioichi. You're welcome." Rioichi didn't enter her dorm other than to set her luggage against the wall and left to his own dorm, setting his bag on the bed that was near the window. So this is our home now.. He looked at Ace and scratched behind his ears. I hope Ace likes it..

After unpacking Aria went back down to the kitchen and looked for some fruit that she could eat. Finding a green apple Aria grabbed it and looked at what the outside was like. Noticing the pool Aria went over and curiosity got the better of her as she tested her powers on the water. Singing softly Aria watched ripples over the water, taking a bite from her apple Aria went back inside the house not sure what to do. trying to find something fun to do Kele flew around the house leaving Aria by herself noticing her entering the house again he flew over and perched near her.

Justin quickly arrive to the mansion unaware of his ware about a besides the fact where he got the directions. "So I'm in dorm 2 and my partner goes by the name of Akira." I mutter to myself. I just walk through the doors of this mansion. It was huge I have to admit it looked cool.

Rioichi sat down on the bed, waiting a moment to think about how it has gone so far. Then he started searching for the way to the top. Rioichi ended up climbing to the highest point in the mansion, looking out the window, he watched everything that was happening outside. The girl, Aria, he reminded himself, was near the pool, using her powers on the water. He also saw another male walk up to the door. Rioichi sighed and looked out towards the forest, resting and petting Ace.

Lily stared at the big house in front of her and smiled wide, so this was the place huh, it was really big. She skipped inside wondering if anyone was here. "Hello! Anybody here?" She looked around, maybe she had been tricked. She walked more into the house. "Hello!"

Noticing Rioichi from before Aria looked at him, "My powers are controlling air."

Hearing someone else enter Aria looked around to see another boy and girl enter, not saying a word she just eyed the two of them.

He lean onto a wall not knowing much about this place but he just placed his bag down and closed his eyes. He wasn't in the mood for this so he decided to get some sleep. After a few minutes he knocked himself out on the wall.

Rioichi phased down to the main floor, nodding at Aria. He looked at the two newer people as they walked in. Ace raced down the stairs and panted while wagging his tail at Rioichi. He looked at his dog and picked him up and left him on his shoulders before looking back at the others.

Aria deciding that she would have to eventually speak to them headed over to the two of them, "Hello my name is Aria Rhett, my partner is Yuko and I am in Dorm 1."

Not smiling Aria introduced herself and gave a small bow.

Justin opened his eyes acting like he was paying some attention though he didn't really even care on anything. He just stayed silent and kept leaning on the wall.

Feeling a little hurt by the lack of manners Aria ignored the boy and went towards patting Kele as she did so.

Haha nice try chika! Kele chuckled and allowed Aria to pat him.

Shut up. Aria thought, At least I tried.

A few minutes later a snow leopard runs into the room that Justin was in. As She jumped onto my arms he didn't mind holding the snow leopard. Then the snow leopard starting pawing my chest. "Wendy do you mind if you not do that?" I ask the leopard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back