Mystic High School

Is it to late to join if not

????????

(Tenji Cherry)

Species: Meta-Human

Powers: Can change his wolves forms, can summon and dismiss he wolves at will, can see the things outhers can't

b6c6fae8423a1539488048e88dcf84bf.jpg

Umm Hello there im Tenji, nice to meet you. Well I guess I should tell you a bit about myself. I like my wolves, I'll tell you about them later and I also like card games and kind people. I dislike killers and blood and when Kouya goes and dose something out of hand to protect me.

My passions are art and music even though I'm not that good at music I still do my best to be. My strengths are my unrelenting kindness and willpower my weaknesses are the fact that I am weak and hate being alone.

I think that's enough about me, but first let me tell you my story.

Nothing really interesting ever happened till I turned five and learned I could see ghosts and emotions and outher things people typically don't see. My power freaked out the people around me so my family moved to a secluded house on a hill in west Canada. There i spent most of my time exploring the woods, and one day I came upon an injured wolve I bandaged up his leg and fed him. The next day I went to the spot I found him and he was there I fed him again and the cycle continued for a few months, until this vicious wolf became like a dog to me. One day when I came there there was another wolf staring at me and growling it scared me till my wolf talked to him and the other wolf semmed to calm down. After a long while me and that wolf began to get along.

A month later some people bought the mountian to make a neighborhood, they chopped down the trees and scared away the wild life. I was forced to move again as well without my wolves. Losing those two saddened me they were like my only friends. I had a sad life till age 13 when I saw the black wolf Kouya in the town square killing people, somehow I remembered his name and yelled it. He almost killed me but he stopped when he realized who I was. He convinced me humans were evil and nedded to be killed why did he think that I didn't know why did I follow him I had nothing better ahead.

He protected me he made sure I was fed and he acted like a father to me. A murderous psychotic father. Eventually we found the white wolf Madaro who convinced Kouya to stop killing humans. It took a while but Kouya stopped for the most part. I travelled the world with those two. Till one day I woke up with strange markings on me arms that gave me the power to control my wolves. It allowed me to change there forms from huge spirit wolves to mountian dogs or ghost dogs, that made for much easier travel. And now it seems I've wondered amoung this place, I wonder were life will lead me.

The wolves: Madaro and Kouya

Kekkaishi+-+cap%25C3%25ADtulo+21+%252816-17%2529.jpg

Madaro:

Madaro is the white wolf he is more mellowed down and was always the kinder one. When humans moved in on the mountian he starved to death due to lack of wildlife. He couldn't pass on due to his worry about his brother Kouya and wanting to thank me since he couldn't speak as a wolf.

He likes hunting,me,most people and Kouya. He dislikes starving and people who would try to hurt me.

I don't know what he fears of if ghosts can have any passions.

His weapons well his tail can extend long distances and is razor sharp as well as the fact it carries strong poison he also has his teeth and claws.

Kouya:

Kouya is my protector he died to humans when he tried to drive them away from the mountian, his hatred of them kept him from passing on he traveled te world trying to eradicate them. Till he found me and took me with him. Eventually we found Madaro who slightly changed his perspective on humans. But Kouya would still kill anyone who would dare lay a finger on me.

He likes: Hunting,me,Madaro,the wild,strong people

He hates: most people especially the ones who took his mountian

He has a dream of one day reclaimeing his mountian.

His weapons kinda like Madaro he has a special tail but his splits into multiple sharp tails he can also launch the fur of his tail. The tail furs are like knives so watch out.

Here is a picture of them in wolf form

KouyaMadarao.png

Name: Oliver Raitho Pendragon

Species: Nephalem

Powers: Being a nephalem, Oliver posseses great strength and durability. However, his main ability is to command umbrakinetic energy, such as darkness itself.

Looks: Oliver stands at about 6'2, with a rather athletic-muscled physique. He has distinctively golden eyes, and silver hair that falls down to his waist. His hands are clawed, and a scarlet robe. He wears black armoring as well as a single spiked spaulder on his left shoulder, a red and black sash, and a pair of jet black boots.

latest

(Without the dog ears)

Personality:

[Composed]

[Arrogant]

[selfish]

[straightforward]

Bio: Oliver is a nephalem, though he has no idea of this revelation. He had spent quite a bit of his childhood surviving on his own, not knowing who his birth parents were. He grew to become rather arrogant and untrusting of most, because of life before coming to the High-School. To hone his own abilities, learn more of his heritage, and for protection.

Weapon of Choice:

Specially crafted Greatsword

Dreadpool said:
Name: Oliver Raitho Pendragon

Species: Nephalem

Powers: Being a nephalem, Oliver posseses great strength and durability. However, his main ability is to command umbrakinetic energy, such as darkness itself.

Looks: Oliver stands at about 6'2, with a rather athletic-muscled physique. He has distinctively golden eyes, and silver hair that falls down to his waist. His hands are clawed, and a scarlet robe. He wears black armoring as well as a single spiked spaulder on his left shoulder, a red and black sash, and a pair of jet black boots.

latest

(Without the dog ears)

Personality:

[Composed]

[Arrogant]

[selfish]

[straightforward]

Bio: Oliver is a nephalem, though he has no idea of this revelation. He had spent quite a bit of his childhood surviving on his own, not knowing who his birth parents were. He grew to become rather arrogant and untrusting of most, because of life before coming to the High-School. To hone his own abilities, learn more of his heritage, and for protection.

Weapon of Choice:

Specially crafted Greatsword
My god inuyasha I love that manga :-)

Name: Cloud Kumori

Species: Demon/Human

Powers(no more than 3 please): Fire, Darkness, Water

Looks:
Evil-Anime-Guy.jpg

Personality: Arrogant, snob, funny at times, and evil.

Bio: His father was a billionaire and Cloud counted as one. He grew up drowning in money and women but he never felt the same he is a prince due to his mother being a Queen he had to move to England and that is where he spent his life. Until one day he decided to join his 'friend', Nenma Takashi, going to a High school called Mystic High School.

Weapon of Choice: his own two fist and sometimes a scythe made of fire.

Last edited by a moderator:
Still accepting?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back