• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Blue Exorcist: Enlightment

Field Marshall

Eight Thousand Club
Here we can plan plot points, ask questions, or just whatever. Go buck wild.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Raikou Kaminari So I just wanted to say hello and that I am interested in joining the roleplay but I just have one question. I plan to make an Aria but in the anime (and on the wiki page) they is not a list of Fatal Verses so I'm ensuring its okay to

A. play an Aria (if not I have a dragoon or tamer I would also enjoy playing.)

B. That its okay to create the fatal verses for the demons we fight.

C. Ensure it wouldn't be good modding since well it can technically one shot (but I guess that would more depend on the player and I wouldn't.)

Finally, Multi-class since Aria are only good at fighting demons I wanted to multi-class it as a doctor as well.

@Barb

NekoChanBo said:
@Raikou Kaminari So I just wanted to say hello and that I am interested in joining the roleplay but I just have one question. I plan to make an Aria but in the anime (and on the wiki page) they is not a list of Fatal Verses so I'm ensuring its okay to
A. play an Aria (if not I have a dragoon or tamer I would also enjoy playing.)

B. That its okay to create the fatal verses for the demons we fight.

C. Ensure it wouldn't be good modding since well it can technically one shot (but I guess that would more depend on the player and I wouldn't.)

Finally, Multi-class since Aria are only good at fighting demons I wanted to multi-class it as a doctor as well.
It's all fine as long as it's within its limits. Higher level demons like the Impure King, The 8 Demon Kings, Hachiro Okami, would be a no. Aria haven't been shown to do much really compared to everyone else. Another thing since Fatal Verses take time you should give a chance for the demon to have back I.E. not do it all in one post unless in certain obvious situations such as if you team has the demon pinned down or something.

Raikou Kaminari] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/4139-barb/ said:
@Barb[/URL]
It's all fine as long as it's within its limits. Higher level demons like the Impure King, The 8 Demon Kings, Hachiro Okami, would be a no. Aria haven't been shown to do much really compared to everyone else. Another thing since Fatal Verses take time you should give a chance for the demon to have back I.E. not do it all in one post unless in certain obvious situations such as if you team has the demon pinned down or something.
Okay thank you. Yeah I was thinking the same with the Fatal Verses thing splitting it up into several posts. Anyhow that's great i'm getting on with my character now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back