• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Mystery Kiss RP

love bug

Hello there :)

It's 4AM and I can't sleep, so I've decided to lurk around for a good roleplay to pass some time!

I have an idea:

A and B are best friends who couldn't be any different. A is a rule breaker whereas B is very cautious and less daring. A is in love with B, but has never told him about that.

A
gets invited to a party and makes B come along, although B isn't a huge fan of parties.

While there, B is getting teased for being such a goodie-two-shoes, so he decides that he'll drink and prove them wrong. Since he's never drank before, he gets totally drunk and when A realizes, for his friend's safety, he pulls him away from the crowd.

When they are alone, B drunkenly kisses A and A loves it.

A
plans to tell B about his crush when he's sober now that he knows the feelings are mutual. B sobers up and can't stop gushing over how he had an amazing kiss at the party...the only thing is that B thinks his mystery kisser was a girl.

A
knows it was himself, but he doesn't want to sadden his best friend, so he goes along with it and promises to help B find out who he kissed.

I'd like to be A.

This would be MxM. :)

Let me know if you're interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back