Mysteries in Massachusetts [Rae & Fiction]

Raerae

Gone.
Name: Rachel 'Rae' Elizabeth Evans

Appearance:

Phoebe-3-phoebe-tonkin-34302143-245-160.gif

TVD-Hayley-hayley-35850570-245-170.gif

Ability: She's an indigo child, though she's yet to fully embrace it. As an Empath, she's able to not only feel the emotions of others, but project her own onto them; however, it's difficult, exhausting, and has led to her developing anxiety. Clairvoyant, she's had a couple visions through dreaming that come true. Clairaudience, she's capable of (not at her whim) hearing the thoughts of others. She has more abilities, but knows not of what they are at this time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Andrew Pierce

Appearance: Andrew's defining characteristic is a lack of color. His skin looks absolutely pallid, and his eyes are a sharp grey. His body is a lithe 5 foot 10, and his frame can best be defined as wispy. He has a medium length amount of light brown hair, which contributes to his all-together ethereal look. (NOTE: In the right light, Andrew can appear to be almost translucent. However, this is only noticeable if the person looking at him is paying him very close attention.)

[QUOTE="Annabelle Lee Quaree]Appearance:
View attachment 106847

Dark Brown hair and green eyes.

Name: Winery Browyn

Height: 5'4"

Back story: lives with her mom downtown and takes care of her mom, who's a junkie. She's a 4.0 student and has certain...abilities she doesn't know what to make of.

[/QUOTE]
Sorry, but this is actually a 1x1 RP between myself and Raerae, meaning it's not open for other people to join. If you could delete your posts, that would be wonderful.

[QUOTE="Fiction Fanatic]Sorry, but this is actually a 1x1 RP between myself and Raerae, meaning it's not open for other people to join. If you could delete your posts, that would be wonderful.

[/QUOTE]
So sorry! I didn't know. Thank you for telling me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back