My toes are frozen Xl

vintage sloth

5BwquXO.gif

Hello~!

I'm Sloth and I've been roleplaying for about 5 years now, though lately I've been on a bit of a hiatus, which has taken a serious toll on my writing style. DX I would consider myself a 'detailed' writer, but considering how rusty I am, I think I might start with casual roleplays (1-5 paragraphs?) until I feel confident in my abilities again!

As long as I can find muse with a plot, I'm pretty much down for anything (other than the obvious no-no's), though I enjoy fantasy-action-adventure the most. And of course, I'm always happy to throw romance (any gender pairing) in there~ c:

Aside from writing, I enjoy drawing and playing video games (Mass Effect (again) and Assassin's Creed Syndicate are occupying my time the most, at the moment)! I'm always open to nerd out about video games (or plotting, or anything that I love), so feel free to strike up a conversation about it~!

Hi c:

It seems like a really great site, don't you think? The whole coding aspect of it seems a little intimidating, but I'm sure it'll be much easier to handle once everything becomes familiar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back