• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings My Secret Roleplay

OOC
Here
Other
Here
Japanese Chicken Restaurant
Agent May stands in the poorly lighted parking lot during the night. Across the street is a Japanese chicken restaurant without customers. People go in, don't eat, and leave.

Mind-com Commander 'Learning anything?'

Mind-com May 'I have been watching for seven hours. Nine people have gone in, and come back out.'

Mind-com Commander 'Capture one of them. Do you need assistance?'

Mind-com May 'We should investigate the owner of the building as well.'

Last edited:
Not looking for Japanese food.
May stands in the parking lot for two hours when a white man comes walking up the sidewalk. The white man with red hoodie and green hat stops in front of the Japanese chicken restaurant.

May 'Winner, winner: chicken dinner.'

Mind-com May 'We may have a suspect.'

The man looks up the sidewalk both ways as May ducks behind a car so she isn't seen. May jumps up as the man enters the restaurant. Thirty three seconds later the man comes back out. May, keeping her distance, follows him nine blocks up the sidewalk.

Mind-com May 'We just past another Japanese food place. He isn't looking for Japanese food. I'm takng him.'

May runs up to the man and tackles him to the ground.

Last edited:
Jason Holders
The mans name is Jason Holders, he is eighteen years of age, and just became homeless. May watches through a two way mirror as Agent Roww questions him in a holding room.

Roww 'What was you doing on 85th Street at one thirty five at Longs Japanese House of Chow.'

Jason 'I work there, and I was trying to get tomarrow off.'

Roww 'So who is your boss at your job? If you was wanting out of work, why?'

Jason 'My sister has the flue.'

Mind-com Roww 'This man is stalling with the truth. He could be stalling.'

Last edited:
One lie made on another
The Commander enters the room, and sits down next to May.

May 'Is it true you was in Section Nine?'

Mind-com Commader 'This man is a pack of lies. He has no known job, no income, and his family is dead. Push harder. We may need to dive into his mind, or bleach his outside data files because they are one lie made on another. The company owning the building has no employees, and a dead CEO.'

The Commander turns to May.

Commander 'Yes, I was The Major back then. I left because our boss died, and he was special to me. Now go find who works at Longs Chicken.'

Last edited:
X-ray and gamma-ray
May and Roww stand in the parking lot next to the dump truck across the street from the Japanese chicken restaurant. Inside the back of the dump truck are sixteen SWAT armored officers with machine guns. Agent Batou sits on the roof of the building behind the Japanese chicken restaurant with a high powered sniper rifle.

Mind-com May "What bugs me is this is a dead zone. No wifi or optic cable connections. There isn't even a dial-up phone line."

Mind-com Roww "What about smoke singles?"

Mind-com Batou "Knock that crap off."

Mind-com "No one works here. We been watching for three hours."

Thirty minutes later.

Mind-com Commander "Give me X-ray and gamma-ray scans of that building. I want the locations of everyone inside. If no one shows up in a hour, breach."

Last edited:
Nothing Mountain
Mind-com Commander "I had to put our empty customer Jason Holders in a black box so he couldn't warn anyone about our little raid. Make this raid clean, no killing unless you are in danger. SWAT, that means smoke and flash-bangs."

May "You heard the Commander, go, go, go!"

The SWAT team runs out of the back of the dump truck. They shoot smoke bombs and flash bangs through the front windows. They use a ram-bar to enter the building. There are two dead service droids in a booth with no cyber-brains. There is no one here, and no one ran out the back. Once the all clear was given, May follows Roww inside the building. May discovers the kitchen area doesn't have appliances to make food. Roww takes pictures of the place with his eye Kodak. May walks over to the food bar to discover the food is made of plastic. Roww discovers a whiteboard near the front door along the wall with old style Japanese numbers on it.

Mind-com May "We have nothing, over here is nothing, and in the back: you guessed it: more nothing. We found an empty mountain of nothing. The building doesn't even have security cameras or alarms."

Roww "What do you make of these numbers over here?"

Last edited:
37 digits
Batou comes into the building and walks over to Roww. Batou reads the set of numbers to notice they a thirty seven digits long. Batou points at one set of numbers and smiles. Roww has a odd look on his face. May walks over and remembers one set of numbers. Batou points to the cash register. May walks over to the cash register.

May "How did you know Jason just became homeless?"

Roww "He was behind on his bills and taxes."

May "What if he couldn't pay his bills because of taxes?"

May pushes the number into the cash register, and out comes a massive receipt.

Mind-com May "No food needed to eat or money to spend. Printed receipts to cheat on your tax returns. A hole business as a front to cheat on your taxes? Are you serious?"

Last edited:
Never turned on.
May, the coroner, and the medical examiner all stand around one of the service drones.

May "Did you find their cyberbrains?"

Coroner "No need. There was none. There was no activity in the cyberbrains input port. Also the input port is outdated. The cyberbrain needs a 286 or higher to run all functions. The Lace-net in the body is only 112. At 112 it could only have limited interactions, hello and goodbye would be my guess. My guess is they was intended to work as greeters?"

May "Intended?"

Medical Examiner "The bodies history files are empty, the cache showed no active files. The memory buffer was unactive as well, so no one deleted the cache. There was no virtual memory in the Lace-net that was set to default. I had full access to the Lace-net because it had no vpn or firewall. It also had no communication network devices, strange, right? I don't think these two was ever turned on."

May "Check them both for finger prints on thier skeleton and bodies."

Coroner "I ran those came up empty, along with infer-red, infer-yellow, and we took X-rays. Nothing pops. They also don't have registered sales numbers. Maybe stold from a store or fell off the back of a truck? Maybe, never turned on in the first place? My theory is they was used to look as staff inside the business to the outside world as they walked by?"

Mind-com May "I have nothing here at the medical examiners office. Cyberbrain-dead empty shells never having been ever turned on."

Last edited:
End of the investigation
May sits at her desk looking through droid theft reports by digital meta foot prints from Justice and police. Just then a Captain from Justice comes into Mays office that is small. The Captain sits next to her.

Captain Roger "You have been in our data system for three days nonstop. My name is Captain Roger, and I am asking you to stand down now. We have filters in administration access. Your Commander has informed us youre wanting theft reports of service droids. I understand this investigation is important to you, maybe you think it will get you a promotion. Sadly there is nothing there. You have thirty minutes before you lose access. They got you today, but you will get them next time. I am sorry."

The man stands up: exhales loudly, and walks away. May cries, and passes out from not sleeping.

Last edited:
Chicken tonight
May gets up from her small desk in her small corner office and walks to Roww's small little office two floors up. She knocks on the door, and Roww opens it.

May "I just woke up. I need real food, pills and coffee isn't doing it for me. Maybe you can come eat real chicken with me. You can brainstorm on how to trace plastic foods. Because the case is officially closed, I would like to eat in a dead zone. That way no one can spy on our brainstorming! It will be our little secret meeting. I feel like chicken tonight, chicken tonight."

DM-Mind-com Roww "May wants me to go on a date with her to eat some food. I can't help but feel I am being played for some reason. Please follow at a safe ditance."

Roww "Why not!"

'I am a vegetarian, you know that. You are yuri, and know everyone knows that, but you want me on a secret date,' Roww wondered to himself?

Last edited:
Roww Busted
May drives her car for ten minutes, and pulls over with Roww in the passenger seat.

May "Thanks for coming with me. Did you hear Jason was released a few hours ago. The releasing officer forgot to place a tail on him. I would have put a tail on him. Someone just to see where he goes for an hour or two? Lets go get some chicken in this dead zone."

Roww gets out of the car to find another building in this dead zone looking just like the one they raided. May gets out of the car, and looks at Roww with an evil eye, and crazy smile.

May "We took Jason's receipt as evidence, so guess what he needed? Guess what building he came to? When I was in the Justice Database I learned there are thirty one dead zones, and a Japanese chicken restaurant in evey one of them."

Roww "How do you know that?"

May "We all come from some place. Did you know the Commander and Batou came from section nine? I came from the zoning department. Where did you say you came from?"

Roww "Something tells me you know?"

May "Didn't you work with money? Don't you know everything about taxes? How much would a tax scam setup like this cost?"

May smiles, and looks around.

May "Did you know all Mind-com activity is recorded inside our little station, even if it's DM communication?"

Batou and four SWAT officers come out of the Japanese Chicken Restaurant, and walk over to Roww, and put him in restraints.

Mind-com Batou "I wasn't sure. We needed proof. With your DM, we got it. We also captured the man you direct messaged, Mister Zingia. I am happy my date trick worked."

Last edited:
Shogun New
May sits at her desk playing the new Doom on her YellowBox video game console. Another Section Eight Agent she doesn't know the name of steps into her small office wearing shogun armor. May exits the game.

Shogun 'Are you agent May? I am Shogun. I come from police to replace your partner.'

May sits the controller down on her desk. May stands up out of her beanbag chair to shake Shogun's hand.

May: 'Yes, you found me. I am May The Great! It's nice to meet you. Welcome to Section Eight! Do you play Doom or are you a Mortal Kombat kindof guy?''

Last edited:
old airports New
The Commander stands in a dark room next to a projector showing a picture of an old airport on a white tarp screen.

The Commander: This is the airport I want eveyone to investigate.'

The Commander shows nineteen different pictures of the airport.

The Commander: 'Look for these aircrafts.'

She shows six different pictures of personal jet aircrafts.

Batou:' What are we looking for?'

The Commander 'Intel tells us, someone, is using old airports to import drugs from another country.'

Using a remote The Commander turns on the rooms lights, as she shuts off the projector. There are thirty five agents sitting in chairs at a long wooden table in the center of the conference room.

May "Anything else we need to know?"

The Commanter "Good luck, and follow anyone with a level three wanted level. I don't care if it's even an unpayed litter violation!"

Last edited:
Watching you New
May and Shogun stand in a large room with big glass windows overlooking the runways.

Shogun 'Are you sure we are safe at this location?'

May,'No not realy. Trusting people is like pulling teeth with power tools.'

They stand there watching the runways for an hour. May spots one of the aircrafts from the projector.

Mind-com May 'We might have something. Incoming east. Lets keep an eye on this one.'

They watch the aircraft until it comes to a complete stop.

Mind-com Agent 5 'There was a big battle in Panam City. Jarti the leader must have been killed?' Does this mean the democratic uprising it over?'

Mind-com Batou 'The uprising was nothing but criminals started as a echo from laughing men who control the dumb people of the world. Jarti is a lucky man of himself, how else would he survived so many assassination attempts from the S.A.S.?''

Shogun 'Look someone is getting off the aircraft.'

Last edited:
Jarti New
Mind-com Shogun 'Someone is getting off alright. It looks like Jarti, its him. Its the immortal hero here in Japan. Why here?'

They watch him walk off the aircraft.

Mind-com Shogun 'Did you catch his patterns? He walks strange? Like handicapped maybe? Those legs look fake? Custom additions to his body. He keeps scratching his prosthetic arm for some reason?'

Mind-com May 'Phantom limb syndrome like The Commander does with her left foot?'

Mind-com Batou 'So he has a ghost, he has a soul. It's him then. Jarti it is then.'

Mind-com May 'Why is he here? Why come to Japan? Remember, The Commander said to follow. Put someone at every exit, follow only.'

Mind-com Doc 'We are not the only ones watching. It just leaked on the Internet that Jarti is alive and there at his home. Maybe someone on his flight crew?'

Mind-com Batou 'This guy is then using look-a-likes to make chumps out of his followers. How do we know this one is the real deal?'

Mind-com May 'None what-so-ever.'

Mind-com Batou 'What a pain in the (deleted)! Shoot him in the head?'

Mind-com The Commander 'Follow him, and put him under level twenty four surveillance to proove he is hiding out here. Rumor has it Jarti has been in Japan twelve time in the past five years. You asked, why here? That's the question I want answered! Understand?' Lets do what Foreign Affairs couldn't do in two years. Lets show them the professional dragon of Section Eight.'

Mind-com Batou 'He is a south American drug lord, that should have been a big hit, and made him a bigger fish to watch for Foreign Affairs?'

Mind-com May 'No I bet it's bigger then coming here to get high and all (deleted) up on some drug. There has to be more to it?'

Last edited:
the 33rd floor New
Doc spots Jarti getting in a red Uber car being driven by a Japanese girl with black hair in her thirties.

Mind-com Doc 'I spotted him getting into an Uber, and I will follow at a safe distance. He is in blue zone, in unloading. '

Once the Uber pulls out, Doc gets on his motorbike and follows him for twenty minutes.

Mind-com Doc 'I found the hide out, he switched vehicles six times after taking an Uber. I wondered if he is paranoid or if he was onto me? I'm in the parking lot of the Newport Hotel.'

Doc gets off his motorbike, and slowly sneaks around the side by ducking down behind cars. Doc hides behind parked cars making his way to the front of the building, and watches Jarti go inside the Newport Hotel with a strange looking girl dressed in purple.

Mind-com Commander "Stay put Doc, May and Shogun are headed to your location now. Way to go Doc."

Five minutes later May and Shogun arrive to find Doc out front. Bouma, a Section Nine agent who happens to live here in this hotel is reading the barcoded news paper and drinking coffee in the lobby. Thinking Section Eight found a terrorism, he joins in on what he thinks is an investigation of someone wanting to blow up the building.

Mind-com May 'Anyone see anything?'

Mind-com Bouma 'I see no unusual activity, and there are no new names on the signin registry. It takes months to get a room here. You got to know someone to skip the line here, but I guess, it couldn't be impossible. Three minutes ago the elevator got stuck on the thirty third floor, and wouldn't come down for a couple minutes?''

Mind-com Batou 'I'm here, whats on thirty three?'

Mind-com Bouma 'A V.I.P. Room.'

May stands out front. She sets her aluminum can of soda on the ground to notice a new white Tesla pull up in front of the hotel.

Last edited:
Two men New
May watches as two unknown men in their fifties get out of the new white Tesla. They are both dressed with new clothing, sharp like they came from church. The first mans suit is black like his hair with a resending hairline. He also has a thick stash with middle lengthed hair, and there is some hair around the bottom of his chin. The second man is clean shaved, in a green suit, with red hair, and wears purple X-men looking sunglasses. There skin also olive looking, and they are Japanese. They go inside the hotel as a silenced black helicopter flies over head. The Commander sits in the back of the helicopter as Batou hangs from the bottom of the helicopter in a invisible spider tank, called a tachikoma. A tachikoma is made of iron and a mostly blue with addions as white: like there forward arms and three round dectection ports acting like eyes.

Mind-com Batou 'Smoking idiots like high places. I love this.'

Two minutes later Batou launches off the helicopter towards the hotels roof top. The techikoma fires a series of spiderwebs to make sure Batou lands correctly, and gets a soft landing.

Last edited:
Condo New
Batou uses the infer-red inside the tachikoma to scan the thirty third floor. Inside the V.I.P. room is five people. There looks to be three people outside of the room as well. In addition there is a room service female service droid coming towards the V.I.P. room.

Mind-com Batou 'Nine of them, five inside, three outside, and a droid delivering room service. Jarti is inside with guests and has company.'

Mind-com May 'Who doesn't want room service when meeting with a drug deal?'

Mind-com The Commander "That is my way inside. I'll hack her eyes and see everything inside."

The Commander hacks the service droids eyes, and watches the service droid walk into the room.

Mind-com Doc 'Watch out for backwards hacks.'

Mind-com The Commander "I won't fail."

Inside the V.I.P. room is two call girls dressed in purple. Then there is Jarti to the left. Thanks to recordings from the service droids eyes: they use face identification to discover the other mans name. Agent Bill at headquarters discovers the mans profile.

Mind-com Bill 'Kanexichi Condo. A underboss, of the mob for Nihama Branch. He is a operational lynch pin, and controls most cyber drugs in Japan. They may control that hotel too.''

Last edited:
Agents for Condo New
Not knowing there is a Section Eight investigation, Tossa the Homeland Defense Minister sends five of his agents to the hotel hearing reports that Condo is there. They go to the thirty third floor and start waving badges around to the men outside the V.I.P. room to scare Condo out of the room. Condo's deputy with red hair and purple glasses, pushes one of the agents.

Mind-com The Commander 'Hold! I'm calling the Oversite Minister.'

One of Jarti's security people with a purple jacket walks over to the agents. He punches an agent so hard it kills him, and the agent flies through the air. There is an exchange of gunfire between the two groups, and an agent is killed shot center mass. The agents take cover, and after twenty minutes of shooting the man in the purple jacket is shot by May as she gets off the elevator. A stray bullet hits the service droid, it falls over and The Commander loses her connection with it.

Mind-com Oversite Minister 'Commander those agents are coming for Condo. Commander have your men stand down.'

Mind-com The Commader 'Hold, lets let our target escape, and continue to follow. We need our target, Jarti is the person we want.'

Mind-com Shogun 'But that's stupid, we could lose him.'

Mind-com May 'We are a family, trust eachother, and believe in eachother. We will catch him real soon, one way or another.'

The Commander uses the helicopters guns to shoot out the windows of the V.I.P. Room, making Jarti flea the room with a secret hidden exit. The Commander shoots down a rope into the V.I.P. room, and slides down it into the room. The two girls in purple stick out there fingers pretending they are guns while making funny sounds. One girl holds up her hands and fights The Commander until she is kicked one time really hard to the floor. The second girl just dodges The Commanders attacks, playing defense. One of Jarti's men runs in with a machine gun, but misses The Commander. The Commander picks up a chair and tosses it to him. As the chair flew through the air she draws her handgun. The Commander shots the man in the arm, and runs off.

Last edited:
the pursuit New
The Commander runs out into the hall looking at all the dead.

Jarti goes out his secret exit and runs down a hallway between the walls of two room. Jarti comes out in a little room by sliding the ice machine machine over at the end of the secret passage. He enters the hall, and goes down many flights on the secret set of service steps. These are a second set of steps staff use to delive things to customers rooms. Jarti makes his way to the staffs underground parking area where another car is waiting for him. Jarti opens and starts the Dodge with his finger prints. The car is a high speed car that he races out of there, and goes down the road at 300 kph. May, Shogun, and Doc all follow Jarti keeping their distance on their motorbikes.

Mind-com The Commander 'Bill get a level six service on this guy. Access every camera, and keep big brother cameras on him as much as you can. Get with local police and make sure there are no mob connections or safe houses for him to run to. Get past transit meta data on his movements with metro if you can?''

Jarti pulls over in a restaurant parking lot and leaves the car behind. May gets off her motorbike gun drawn, finds it empty before giving it a search. Jarti starts up another car he was hidden in, and speeds off towards the other car. He opens fire shooting out the window just missing May. Jarti runs over May's motorbike breaking it. Shogun stops, and May rides bitch behind Shogun on his motorbike. Quickly they catch up to Doc who is both driving and shooting at Jarti's car. They follow Jarti and continue exchanging gunfire while driving for an hour.

Last edited:
power is our winner New
Mind-com Bill 'I got his transit meta data, and ran it against power, cable, and gas usage. Power is our winner. There appears to be a location with power that came online about the same time he landed here. Massive power spikes: It was quiet until five months before that, and five months before that. The pattern shows he comes to Japan every five months.'

Mind-com May 'Send me the data!'

Mind-com Bill 'Here it comes.'

Two minute pass and May waves to slow down. May keeps slowing them down.

Mind-com May 'We need to make it look like he lost us. We need to double back to the power source in the data. An old-fashioned warehouse. We need to camp there?'

Shogun 'Why?'

May 'Trust me partner.'

They slow down and Jarti looks like he got away.

Last edited:
bathroom discovery New
Section Eight finds the warehouse and surround the warehouse with agents in every direction. Batou draws the short straw and looks for additional security. He uses his eyes built-in X-ray vision to look for mines. They set two tachikoma's on the hill that are invisible to make sure they are not attacked from behind. The live feeds of the tachikomas show both Jarti, and Condo are on the warehouse grounds.

Mind-com Batou 'Security is pretty lousy.'

Mind-com May 'I made it. Im at the rear of the warehouse. I have it covered here.'

Mind-com Shogun 'I am in place.'

The Commander runs to the warehouse, and goes inside an open window. She jumps around trying to get the layout running live feeds as she goes. Doc breaches next. He goes up the fire exit until on the roof, and crawls down a large venting system air-duck. Once inside he draws his gun while broadcasting a live feed. Batou goes inside the six stall outhouse to use the bathroom, and accidently runs into Condo. Condo is shocked to be discovered. Batou punches Condo knocking him out. Batou takes Condo hidding him between two bushes.

Last edited:
ghost dubbing device New
The Commander tries to use Mind-com but she cannot use it. Something old is blocking communication in the machine part of the old-fashioned warehouse. The Commander spots Jarti, and he detects her, turning to disarm her gun. They exchange blows, and The Commander grunts. Worried because she didn't get a mind-com update May entered the warehouse from the back. Walking around she hears The Commander grunt. May and The Commander attack Jarti together, and he runs off, and the follow after him. Once they catch him, they defeat him in fighting. Once knocked out, a clone of Jarti puts The Commander in a head lock. May shoots Jarti in the lag as The Commander uses her legs to shove off the wall, and get free, and punches the clone knocking him out. Batou spots Jarti and draws his gun. Jarti looks at how big Batou is and surrenders putting up his hands in the air.

On Cell-phone The Commander 'There was two of them, there was two Jarti's!'
On Cell-phone Batou 'I have Jarti in his locker room. I have him, he surrendered.'
On Cell-phone Doc 'I had one surrender too.'

May stands guard over the two knocked out Jarti's while The Commander explores the rest of the warehouse. Soon The Commander finds a large room with thousands of clones of Jarti sleeping in water chambers, being run by machines. There are times on each chamber, each five months apart from the last one. The power spikes are to wake the next Jarti clone up. She finds the original Jarti hooked to another machine, but old, and wth gray hair, and almost near death.

The Commander 'It's a ghost dubbing device. I thought this was science fiction.'

SWAT teams raid the warehouse, and find The Commander.

The Commander "Kill the power."

The machines keeping old Jarti stop working because they are old. The heart monitor flatlines, and the man dies.

Last edited:
Jarti goes home New
May and Shogun watch as one of the Jarti clones get on a airplane, and watch the airplane take off.

May 'He claimed he wasn't a fake. He said he was the real deal. The Commander doesn't want us to utter a word of this, not to authories. Is that smart? This wasn't a little offense here.'

Shogun 'It's a global scandal. What choice do we have? Tell them the original may have died ages ago?''

May 'I admit, its very impressive. He survived three replucations before dying. He was a real south American stud.'

Shogun 'They let him go, probable worried about possible retaliation if Jarti up and died on them. Somehow someone managed to keep making clones of him without drawing attention: until now................ The democratic uprising leadership maybe?'

May 'Who knows? Stand in after stand in with matching memeries. That takes skill.......... Deported: if he ever comes back, we will catch him again. Now that he is gone, lets get some some Japaese fried seeded chicken, and go play Doom on Yellowbox.''

Shogun '(deleted) YES! LETS GO!"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back