• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom My Little Pony RP

Hello there, gonna keep this interest check short rather than make everyone looking at this read an incredibly long post. I am an experienced roleplayer and writer, having done it since I was in 7th grade of middle school, looking for MLP in particular right now. I am fine with both OC and Canon, and would like you to play at least one canon character. I am fine with doubling up, all that I require is for you to be at least decent at writing, so no one liners, and for you to help contribute to the plot a little. I am fine with doing most of the leg work here, but I don't want to be the only one doing anything. Generally speaking, in terms of characters, I am more skilled at playing characters such as Rainbow Dash or Applejack for the Mane 6, as well as more of the male side characters, but I can branch off if need be. I am also fine with nearly any plot ideas or elements, so don't be afraid to ask.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back