• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

My life is a never-ending search for partners (Updated 2/28))

RedLipstick34

A Lady in Perpetual Waiting

Hello!

Howdy!

Hi!

Wow we're off to a great start

So, My name is Cierra. You can call me Red if you prefer. It just kind of reminds me of Orange is the New Black, and I dig Red. I also say things like 'dig' apparently. So if you can handle that we're off to a great start.

If it wasn't already fairly obvious, I'm on the hunt for a good 1x1. So here's a little about me, to see if you're interested.

I'm 20 years old and no stranger to the world, so I do prefer 17+ partners, or atleast a pretty high maturity level.

I'm really into Realistic plots. I've dabbled in futuristic and fantasy and enjoyed myself both times though so as long as I understand the story it's not a deal-breaker.

Romance is a must

Doubling will make me love you.
I like playing both genders.

I enjoy well thought out, planned, and
perfected plots and characters that will make me want to stay in the roleplay and not bore me to death, and I plan to do the same for you.

Atleast two lengthy paragraphs, no one liners. I understand occasional short posts and I will probably sometimes have them too during dialogue situations. I like quality posts, not six paragraphs about the carpet. I'll probably leave the game if you're not putting any effort or thought into the posts or adding to the story.

Please please please speak to me. I'm extremely creative and can help build any plot, but I don't want to do it on my own.
Throw out ideas. Brainstorm with me. Plan things for the future of the game.

These are not set in stone, if you've read this far and feel like you'd be a good partner then feel free to toss me some of your own ideas. I'm more interested in getting into a good roleplay and finding a compatible partners than doing one of my own ideas.

Pairings:

(if it's in blue, I have a couple ideas for it)

Homeless boy x College Student

Bonnie x Clyde

Mental Patient x Counselor

Finnick x Annie

Foster Home

Only a couple of Fandoms:

The Last of Us: Ellie and OC

Harry Potter: Next generation or The Marauders era

Charmed: Next Generation

Gossip Girl/Skins/Secret Life: Something with OC's that follow the everyday drama of the characters

And onto the fleshed out plots

Neverland is not just the home of Peter Pan, it's far more than that. It is the home of every fairytale character, and to them, the magic and love stories all make perfect sense. This scenario is a little more open because it depends on your favorite fairytale as well as mine. I chose Neverland because we already know Mermaids and Native Americans and Princesses live there. This one would take a little brain storming but it could be truly amazing if we do our own things with the characters and add some original storyline. Who doesn't like a good fairytale romance?

This one may sound childish but I'd still like it to be pretty mature and maybe even a little dark. So locked up in her room as a child, Elsa's life is rather lonely and scary. Jack Frost is drawn to Arrendelle for reasons he can't explain, and a stop at the castle results in meeting the little girl, someone who makes him feel a little less alone in the world, someone who can actually see him. When her parents find out they're worried about her mental health and convince her that he's just an imaginary friend. So the next time Jack shows up, she wishes him away, and he obliges. Years later (possibly in her ice palace) he resurfaces, finally ready to convince her that he's real now that they need each other. This could go many places afterwards, I've got a couple ideas to choose from with this one.

A rebellious teenage girl finds out that the people she thought was her family kidnapped her at a young age and she is returned to her biological family, where she has a jealous twin sister and rather strict parents that make her miss her old life of freedom and fun. It doesn't take her long to get into the wrong crowd in her new town and come up with a plot to ruin her new family and be returned to her kidnappers.

At a young age, C1 and C2 were kidnapped by a man and raised in an abusive, sadistic hell, when the boy got older and was no longer satisfying, the man let him go. The girl is eighteen now, which is too old for the mans taste, so now he's releasing her and she's going to find the only person in the world that understands her, C2. But he's got a life on the streets now. Will he drag her down with him or will she succeed in digging out the person she knows he's capable of being?

I've never done any mxm or fxf but I figured it's time to give it a go. Because it would be my first time, it would definitely have to be some sort of 'coming out of the closet' type deal. I think that would also be a pretty cute 'first time I did yuri' story. So the plot at first would basically be a coming out of the closet type deal. I've got a couple ideas but I'm trying to decide if I'm even comfortable in this pairing so I'll need a really good story writer if we're doing this one because I'm excited for it and don't want the experience to be bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey I would love to do a charmed next generation but I am very new to roleplaying so I don't know how good I would be.

I absolutely love your Homeless boy x College Student plot, but I'm not quite sure if it's still open seeing someone is currently doing that plot with you in a role-play. If it isn't open, that's completely fine! I really love your A Not so Cliche Zombie Story too, so I'd be down for either really. Though, I'm going to be upfront right now; I'm not exactly used to doubling, but I'd be willing to give it a shot. If I end up doubling, my posts will take a longer amount of time, if you don't mind. Thanks!

I love the Neverland idea, as well as the homeless boy and college student pairing! I also have a few ideas myself, if you would be interested discussing that. I LOVE romance, plotting, character development and doubling. So, I would love to collaborate with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back