My Introduction

starlightviolet

Hi everyone! I'm Lizzie, I just joined here to get back into the groove of RPing. I am new to this site, but I have RPed before. There weren't as many rules on the other site I used to use, so please be forgiving of me if I make a mistake! I am here to have fun, learn, and to hopefully join a RP or two! Maybe I'll make an RP or two of my own once I get the hang of things! Feel free to say hello!

starlightviolet said:
Hi everyone! I'm Lizzie, I just joined here to get back into the groove of RPing. I am new to this site, but I have RPed before. There weren't as many rules on the other site I used to use, so please be forgiving of me if I make a mistake! I am here to have fun, learn, and to hopefully join a RP or two! Maybe I'll make an RP or two of my own once I get the hang of things! Feel free to say hello!
Hello Lizzie! I hope you have a great time here. the community is warm and awesome. Just temember to try to make friends to get the best out of it!

starlightviolet said:
Hello and welcome! Don't worry, the community is very friendly towards the last joiners, and I'd be glad to help you if you have any question about how to roleplay there.

Have fun on rpnation~

Hello to everyone who posted! Sorry I didn't realise that people had replied to me on here xD . Anyway, I'm already getting involved and I created my own RP to do as well as contribute to other peoples'. If anyone wants to check out my RP they are welcome to!

Hello new too, I have a feeling no one would be that mad if you messed up it happens. Have fun

Users who are viewing this thread

Back