• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

My ideal partner...

melissaphilia

Mother of Bees
Hey RpN, Melissa here. I've already introduced myself and my preferred genres, but now the search begins. I'm a serious RPer. I like long-term, lengthy, detailed roleplays, something with plot and depth and character development. I'm hoping to find partner(s) who are just as dedicated and skilled as me. I love the thrill and excitement of reading a new post, and never knowing what's going to happen next, or where the story is going. I like to be surprised. If you can relate to any of this, please consider me a valuable RP partner. I'd love to hear your ideas and help create something fun and awesome.

I like modern, fantasy, paranormal, romance optional. I like to blend genres (e.g. Tithe: A Modern Faerie Tale by Holly Black is one of my favorite series). I'm going to work on a collection of writing samples.. someone just reminded me of this habit. I always find it's a great way to ensure compatibility.

Hello Melissa. I'm looking for a long-term partner too. I really enjoy fantasy/adventure, and love detailed writing and good plot twists. Let's chat more!

Did you have any particular types of RP or plots you're keen on? I've got a few ideas we could chat about too (^U^)

JCarson said:
I'd PM you, but still trying to reach the 10 post mark. Who came up with the rule?
It's understandable.. weeds out anyone who isn't here to properly use this site for what it was intended for, or so I'm guessing. I reached my within my first day.. I recommend checking out the other boards.. Advice, Interest checks, things like that.

Last edited by a moderator:
melissaphilia said:
It's understandable.. weeds out anyone who isn't here to properly use this site for what it was intended for, or so I'm guessing. I reached my within my first day.. I recommend checking out the other boards.. Advice, Interest checks, things like that.
Ooh, I do have some interesting plots and fandom ideas to do if you are interested in that.

I am still compiling writing samples, while also working a few ideas. Thank you to all who have responded with interest! You guys are pink starbursts.

melissaphilia said:
I am still compiling writing samples, while also working a few ideas. Thank you to all who have responded with interest! You guys are pink starbursts.
I have some plots in mind already if you wish to hear them and possibly do one or any others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back