• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ✩‧₊˚༺ 𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐨 𝐀𝐜𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐚 𝐑𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 ༻*ੈ✩

herandhers

One Time Luck
⊹‧˚ ‧₊ 𐙚 .𖥔 ݁ ˖ 𖦹

let's go over the basics.

names angeli but people call me angi!! .ᐟ
she/her, 19, cdt timezone.
no triggers .ᐟ (not any worth mentioning, anyway)
third person, novella/heavy-lit .ᐟ

*ੈ✩‧₊˚༺♡༻*ੈ✩‧₊˚

RULES.

⟡ I do not expect a whole essay, and I don't expect you to mirror my energy all the time, buuuut .ᐟ I do expect you to give me at least up to 2-3 paragraphs. one-liners are no, and I will end the roleplay immediately.
⟡ no rushing .ᐟ
⟡ another thing worth noting: please having something in mind once you message me .ᐟ this makes plotting less time consuming. of course, if we're gonna go from scratch, you gotta help me out here .ᐟ sometimes I'm not interested, sometimes you're not.. it's all about communication .ᐟ (hooray .ᐟ)
⟡ roleplays should strictly be in dms or discord dms.
⟡ we both must be roleplay only as one character by default. upon request/beforehand is OK, but unless your characters has some pet or something, I'm gonna get confused a lot.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚༺♡༻*ੈ✩‧₊˚
OTHERS.
i have a few plot ideas and ships in mind but id love to hear yours aswell. just dm me or reply to this thread if you're interested!!!!
My Hero Academia GIF by Crunchyroll

Hello! I’m interested! I would love to hear what you have in mind!

ofc!! could you private message me? also if you have discord, that would be great!! my user is in.oblivion

Users who are viewing this thread

Back