• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom My Hero Acadamia

AngelOfFrogs

Hello everyone I am looking for some people wanting to Roleplay BNHA with me, I typically do Todoroki, Tsuyu or Deku and I usually ship with Deku, Tokoyami, Todoroki or Bakugo but I am open to other ships. I do have a AU list if anyone is wanting to read it and we can choose one of those rp ideas to do or come up with something else.

Hello everyone I am looking for some people wanting to Roleplay BNHA with me, I typically do Todoroki, Tsuyu or Deku and I usually ship with Deku, Tokoyami, Todoroki or Bakugo but I am open to other ships. I do have a AU list if anyone is wanting to read it and we can choose one of those rp ideas to do or come up with something else.
If your still willing to I would like to. whatever you'd like. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back