• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern My Fantasy Family

ScytheMeister7 said:
I actually don't know what I mean by that. From the way you act, it's kind of kidish which is not a word. Like, you'll rebel from your parents but in a tantrum/childlike manner. This sounds offensive. I apologize
It's fine, I don't act that way in real life though. Real life it's different I just pull out my phone and listen to music its the answer to everything.

Online though I enjoy being Kidish it's like an escape from my real life, I can live out who I want to be not who I am, I live an independent lifestyle online I'm completely dependent.

Probably sounds strange but online me and real me are completely different people, but in some ways were the same.

Artorias said:
It's fine, I don't act that way in real life though. Real life it's different I just pull out my phone and listen to music its the answer to everything.
Online though I enjoy being Kidish it's like an escape from my real life, I can live out who I want to be not who I am, I live an independent lifestyle online I'm completely dependent.

Probably sounds strange but online me and real me are completely different people, but in some ways were the same.
I completely understand that. Online, I'm much more energetic and talkative but in person, I'm shy and very quiet.

Artorias you say? Lol. Can't stop the rock

havel-the-rock-large.jpg

May I be a daughter?

"Would you destroy something perfect in order to make it beautiful?" ~ Gerard Way

MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE: 2001— FOREVER

PlaguedWithInsanity said:
May I be a daughter?
"Would you destroy something perfect in order to make it beautiful?" ~ Gerard Way

Yep. :-3

@Artorias

On the first post of this, may you please create the updated list of all taken roles?

PlaguedWithInsanity said:
@Artorias
On the first post of this, may you please create the updated list of all taken roles?
..Unless if that's already updated, then my bad.

I just joined the site and am looking for safety in numbers before internet wolves get me. Is there room for a sassy grandma in this family?

Dogmatic99 said:
I just joined the site and am looking for safety in numbers before internet wolves get me. Is there room for a sassy grandma in this family?
Yep I was hoping someone would take a grandparent role soon.

2 two roles left

Daughter and grandpa

Bumping this thread

Hello Notice, the role play will be up soon a link will be posted here and you will also be tagged in.

Please take you're time when creating a character then feel free to begin.

@ScytheMeister7

Loooool

Users who are viewing this thread

Back