• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern My Fantasy Family

Artorias

A realistic, Idealistic, masochistic Genius
I have an idea for a 5-10 person role play. Its most likely been used before but I feel like making one.

It's a fantasy family, the family would consist of 5-10 people/cretures really anything works. All types of creatures and powers will be accepted as long as not to op.

Here are the roles

Mother/father ( or mother/mother, father, father depending )

. (mother) @ScytheMeister7

( if necessary more parts may be added )

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok

@Memios Bonavich @ScytheMeister7 Would any of you like to join

Father and Mother is taken by me and Mashiro, Scythe is the Eldest sister, and Artorias would be the Eldest brother.

Somehow...Artorias gives me a slightly younger feel but ignore me. I've been absent for a while. I don't know what I'm talking about

ScytheMeister7 said:
Somehow...Artorias gives me a slightly younger feel but ignore me. I've been absent for a while. I don't know what I'm talking about
What do you mean by younger ?

xD . We are a family already. He wants to make it into an rp, but also invite others. Which is why you're confused.

WaffleDog said:
???????

Are you guys sure you know what are you doing?
I'm yeah we do, sorry if some of this confuses you. There is alot of inside stuff going on that you might not get.

I actually don't know what I mean by that. From the way you act, it's kind of kidish which is not a word. Like, you'll rebel from your parents but in a tantrum/childlike manner. This sounds offensive. I apologize

Users who are viewing this thread

Back